+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Veteran ELI_HOF_NYG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    allentown,pa
    Posts
    1,718

    OMG,,you have to see this,,,future NFL draft pick?


  2. #2
    More like FUTURE Offensive lineman....

    just the truth...

    lmao running back -_-
    Last edited by giantscolombia; 02-16-2013 at 10:36 AM.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post
    More like FUTURE Offensive lineman....

    just the truth...

    lmao running back -_-
    More like FUTURE Vince Wilfork...

    Eli Manning knows how phones and football go together

  4. #4
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    10,126
    JaMarcus Russell..??

  5. #5
    Veteran ELI_HOF_NYG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    allentown,pa
    Posts
    1,718
    Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post
    More like FUTURE Offensive lineman....

    just the truth...

    lmao running back -_-
    how many linemen have you seen with wheels like that?

  6. #6
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bronx NYC
    Posts
    10,741
    I thought this was going to be a Sam Gordon thread.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSISzEfmjBA
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

  7. #7
    Veteran Sean Montemayor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    CaliforNIA
    Posts
    960
    Wouldn't last in the NFL. High school players aren't all that great. They make him look good when they don't tackle him. Put in a 350 pound DT and see how far he runs.
    2015 Mock Draft 1.0
    Round, Position, Player, School

    1st DE, Randy Gregory, Nebraska
    2nd OG, Ali Marpet, Hobart
    3rd ILB, Paul Dawson, TCU
    4th DT, Gabe Wright, Auburn
    5th WR, Dezmin Lewis, Central Arkansas
    6th TE, Nick Boyle, Delaware
    7th CB, Justin Coleman, Tennessee
    7th FS, Cedric Thompson, Minnesota

  8. #8
    Veteran ELI_HOF_NYG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    allentown,pa
    Posts
    1,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Montemayor View Post
    Wouldn't last in the NFL. High school players aren't all that great. They make him look good when they don't tackle him. Put in a 350 pound DT and see how far he runs.
    the point of the post is the athleticism such a big kid possesses, and in regards to your HS kids arent all that great,,,,where do you think most NFL players played before college?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    the point of the post is the athleticism such a big kid possesses, and in regards to your HS kids arent all that great,,,,where do you think most NFL players played before college?
    Id be worried about getting him hurt playing at Rb with limited agility its just a matter of time till he has his career ended from a terrible shot to the knee

  10. #10
    haha looks like Marvin Austin or the blob. Yea, he would be definitely break alot of arm tackles.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts