+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
  1. #21
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    No mans land
    Posts
    22,733
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Another citizen heard from
    I was always a fan of Tolefson but he is older and has been off the team. They have younger guys to get into the grove. If they need a guy like Tolly then somehting is wrong with the DL/DE group.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  2. #22
    Veteran ryan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    RUDYY IS THE MIKE!!!!!
    Posts
    4,244
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    We have young guns that need to be tested, we don't need to bring back every player who has ever taken a snap here.
    i agree everytime someone who leaves the giants and then get released by another team there is always a thread about bring that player back
    FUTURE NFL STAR


  3. #23
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,114
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    i agree everytime someone who leaves the giants and then get released by another team there is always a thread about bring that player back
    and how many have actually been brought back??? lol//



    so yes we will always see these type Threads when someone gets released but we all know deep down that NONE of them stand a chance to be resigned.

    The only players that stand a chance to be resigned our Canty and AB1 if other teams dont show a whole lot of interest in them. Then we stand a chance at resigning these players at a much lower amount per season if they find out they are not worth what they thought. I doubt that will happen and they will all sign on with other teams

    And if and when they get released in the future we will see "Bradshaw Released by XYZ team...RESIGN HIM!!!" or Canty Cut by So and So team, RESIGN him", Boley available again after being released"..... Thread after thread will pop up and not one of these guys will get resigned just like the rest of the ones before them
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  4. #24
    SIGN SPAGS NOW!!!!!!!!!

  5. #25
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    SIGN SPAGS NOW!!!!!!!!!
    LOL... See now thats funny.... people need to have a sense of Humor when things seem to be falling apart all around our organazation... lol...


    Hey you never know. Look how SET UP the Eagles looked the past two seasons with all the high profile guys they signed in FA. How did that work out for them?? two very subpar seasons and all their Coaches getting Fired.

    So who knows what will happen this upcoming season with all these guys getting cut, with prob a whole lot more to come. When its all said and done we all maybe be expecting a rebuilding season for all the new guys stepping in to fill the holes to get their feet wet.; but who knows. maybe Wilson and RR and AB2 and Ojomo are all ready to step up to the Plate and be Superstars......
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  6. #26
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,114
    Oh and lets not forget J. Williams, Hosley, Prince, S. Brown.....
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  7. #27
    Personally I think the team is fine. No panic necessary. If you have a good quarterback, you're already in a better position than most of the league.
    There are holes, sure. But none that should be difficult to fill.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Bones911 View Post
    Dave Toffleson getting released by the Raiders. Bring him back for the Vet minimum to replace Osi or go younger with a Ojomo or Brohn.
    NO

  9. #29
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    93,179
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    I was always a fan of Tolefson but he is older and has been off the team. They have younger guys to get into the grove. If they need a guy like Tolly then somehting is wrong with the DL/DE group.....
    +1
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  10. #30
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    93,179
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    LOL... See now thats funny.... people need to have a sense of Humor when things seem to be falling apart all around our organazation... lol... Hey you never know. Look how SET UP the Eagles looked the past two seasons with all the high profile guys they signed in FA. How did that work out for them?? two very subpar seasons and all their Coaches getting Fired. So who knows what will happen this upcoming season with all these guys getting cut, with prob a whole lot more to come. When its all said and done we all maybe be expecting a rebuilding season for all the new guys stepping in to fill the holes to get their feet wet.; but who knows. maybe Wilson and RR and AB2 and Ojomo are all ready to step up to the Plate and be Superstars......
    Reese is going to do everything he can to field a team in contention.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts