+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Veteran myles2424's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    4,418
    Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    He would need to bulk up to play MLB. He has the speed and coverage skills (former safety) to play weakside linebacker.
    He's 6'1 235,another 5lbs ( willis,bowman are 6'0-6'1 240 ) or so I not that serious....I'm probably 5lbs heavier right now at 12am than I will be after a nice dump at 8am

  2. #12
    ya know, back when lewis came out, one of the things that separated him from the rest was the speed he possessed...greene has tremendous speed for a lb. he'd be a somewhat project as a mlb as ud need to give him time to get considerably bigger and comfortable at that playing weight bc as he is built now, OL will swallow him alive when they get their mitts on him

  3. #13
    hes also got great character and hed be a perfect fit for the giants bc of hometown

  4. #14
    Khassem Greene , Im also planning on cutting Cinci and Arkansas

    vs VT Bowl



    Syracuse


    Uconn




    I like Mark Harrison the Rutgers WR a lot to as a sleeper. Physically 1 of the most impressive WR's in the class.
    DC Jefferson 2 the TE. I hope the Giants bring in all these guys. No reason not 2 they dont count against the visit total
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 02-14-2013 at 07:22 AM.

  5. #15
    Starter
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    272
    I've read on numerous scouting reports that, contrary to what you might think by his safety background, he's actually pretty average in coverage. At least he has the athleticism to keep up with backs and TEs though. As said above me, He's the exact same height as Bowman 6' 1/2" but only 5 lbs lighter. I bet he'll be 240 at the combine.
    Last edited by JSpin; 02-14-2013 at 10:49 AM.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by JSpin View Post
    I've read on numerous scouting reports that, contrary to what you might think by his safety background, he's actually pretty average in coverage. At least he has the athleticism to keep up with backs and TEs though. As said above me, He's the exact same height as Bowman 6' 1/2" but only 5 lbs lighter. I bet he'll be 240 at the combine.
    Watch the videos I put up find out yourself

  7. #17
    Veteran G.I. Ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bklyn, NY
    Posts
    707
    I would have no objections drafting Greene and Logan Ryan in rounds 2 & 3 if possible. I think they would make a great addition to Big Blue.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I. Ants View Post
    I would have no objections drafting Greene and Logan Ryan in rounds 2 & 3 if possible. I think they would make a great addition to Big Blue.
    one of my mocks had that exact same thing.. I like that

  9. #19
    Veteran ELI_HOF_NYG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    allentown,pa
    Posts
    1,686
    Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    He's 6'1 235,another 5lbs ( willis,bowman are 6'0-6'1 240 ) or so I not that serious....I'm probably 5lbs heavier right now at 12am than I will be after a nice dump at 8am
    the problem is he doesnt look that big compared to the guys mentioned. I am 170 but if you saw me you wouldn't guess a pound over 150,,its all in the way the weight is carried. can he add more to his frame? possibly,,,would I be mad if we took him,,nope,,he plays like a heat seeking missle.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    the problem is he doesnt look that big compared to the guys mentioned. I am 170 but if you saw me you wouldn't guess a pound over 150,,its all in the way the weight is carried. can he add more to his frame? possibly,,,would I be mad if we took him,,nope,,he plays like a heat seeking missle.
    i agree he looks smaller

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts