+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Is it a possibility that both Rolle & KP go?

geeez. we already los AB, Canty and Boley who were al veteran leaders. Looks like Diehl and Webster may also be gone and Chase is a free agent....more veteran leaders. If we also lose Rolle we wont much left in veteran leadership....

What would cutting Rolle save on cap. Phillips is a goner I believe and though I think he made the defense he needed to stay healthy for a Giants pay day. If rolle and Phillips gone can Giants than afford Woodson. He older but still plays at a high level. He is exactly what Fewell wants in this defense.

JR just needs to keep 2 of the 3.. KP, Stevie, Rolle.. the 3rd saftey being Hill
    (1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Joel Bitonio, OL Nevada - (3)CJ Fiedorowicz, TE Iowa
    (4)Brandon Coleman, WR Rutgers - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Khairi Fortt, LB California
    (6)Tyler Gaffney, RB Stanford

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    if I'm not mistaken Rolle blew a number of coverages last season when he was supposed to giving help over the top which resulted in big plays
    If a a guy is running free in the secondary just look for Rolle he is the guy playing the different coverage shell then the rest of the defense

Quote Originally Posted by river555 View Post
    geeez. we already los AB, Canty and Boley who were al veteran leaders. Looks like Diehl and Webster may also be gone and Chase is a free agent....more veteran leaders. If we also lose Rolle we wont much left in veteran leadership....
    The reason the team was bad is because the "Leaders" have lost a step. Put better players on the field then watch how quickly everyone says guys stepped into leadership roles. Prince ,JPP, Joseph, its their team now.

Really don't see them moving Rolle, he can play all over the place, as far as KP, he still has not played 16 games in quite awhile, might want him to talk or move along without him.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

+ Reply to Thread