Closed Thread
Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: ESPN, Herm Edwards Diss Eli

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I wasn't referring to you.
    I never stated I wasn't proud of the accomplishment. However, I will point out the reality of what happened and not look at it with rose colored glasses for what it was. Your continued false elevation of our defense will continue to be exposed.

All-Pro
    Hasn't been exposed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Hasn't been exposed yet.
    I have nothing but love for all my Giants MB fellow posters.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Banned
    Let me say this to you 420. At least you are a homer for the entire team. You don't need to trash one aspect of our team in order to prop up one player.For this I give you credit.
    Now you attempt to tell folks what is proper opinion and what is not? Funny, coming from the guy that jumps in to threads just to bash Eli whether the thread is about him or not.

Banned
    I have nothing but love for all my Giants MB fellow posters.
    As do I for you. I have nothing against you. However your false propoganda will continue to be exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Now you attempt to tell folks what is proper opinion and what is not? Funny, coming from the guy that jumps in to threads just to bash Eli whether the thread is about him or not.
    Morehead is immersed in Irony.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    As do I for you. I have nothing against you. However your false propoganda will continue to be exposed.
    "False Propoganda" is redundant.
    Last edited by Morehead State; 02-18-2013 at 04:40 PM.

Veteran
    A whole lot of qbs outplayed eli this year. 3 were rookies.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen46 View Post
    Yes, it's a team sport.

It's a team sport when the Giants win. It's "Eli's inconsistency" when the Giants lose.

It's a team sport when the Packers lose, and it's Rodgers' total awesomeness when the Packers win.

Got it.
    I think you're a tad too sensitive when it comes to Eli. There are plenty of times when we win the game despite Eli playing inconsistent. I'll say something along the lines of Eli played terrible the first half but awesome the second. I wish he would be consistent. Then people get all pissy saying, "wtf man, we won! Eli hater!"

My point being. There are plenty of times when Eli's inconsistent play has been brought up - even during wins or good times.

I just don't understand how a Giants fan can mock that historic performance. 5 sacks. They knocked Tom Brady on his *** 19 times. It was a beating that Brady took, unlike anything he had seen all season where he was barely touched.
    It makes no sense at all to make the snarky comments you have made.

But if that's what you feel you need to do...go for it.
    if theres one thing thats diminished over time, besides peoples memory of that NE D, its of that NE OL. That OL was and still is in some regards phenomenal. That 07 OL in particular, they really just allowed Brady to stand tall all season and face minimal pressure. its bc of that ironically that brady was no where near ready for the DL onslaught that we saw sb 42. that DL played lights out all game, but "all game" was shortened bc the offense pitched in some too...granted, woulda liked for them to score more earlier, but that redzone int and just missed opportunities werent dentrimental bc the DL took over until the O got it going. Id say both SB,s it wasnt our entire unit played lights out all game, it was that our O would help the D out when needed, and the D helped the O out when needed...

Closed Thread