Closed Thread
Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    wow......bunch of cry babies. So he doesnt think Eli is a football god.. some of you need to calm the %$# down......
    People don't think Eli is a football God lol.

Herms plays to win the game.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Why is there never an argument when Roethlisberger is called 'elite"? What has Big Ben done better than Eli to deserve a seat at the elite table over Manning? Not a ****ing thing....thats what!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    People don't think Eli is a football God lol.
    the way some of these board members react when someone doesnt have 100% glowing accolades for Eli is nuts...
    I like Herm.....I really dont care what he thinks of Eli.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

wow......bunch of cry babies.
    So he doesnt think Eli is a football god.. some of you need to calm the %$# down......
    I agree. He is not a football god. But I would have to question a supposed analyst that states he "is at the kids table and can't order off the menu". And the others, are gods??????? Just like Herm gave his OPINION, I deserve to counter with an OPINION of my own!!!!!!!!!!! And who elected you the OPINION god??????

Quote Originally Posted by Breezely View Post
    I agree. He is not a football god. But I would have to question a supposed analyst that states he "is at the kids table and can't order off the menu". And the others, are gods??????? Just like Herm gave his OPINION, I deserve to counter with an OPINION of my own!!!!!!!!!!! And who elected you the OPINION god??????
    nobody elected me anything....just stating my opinion like you are.....
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by fizzlesticks View Post
    That doesn't make any sense.
    He's not in the same class as the rest of them
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Oh I know who he meant. Its just that the author is an idiot. To bring up the Pro Bowls is nonsense. He was a substitute in all 3 when other QB's didn't want to go.Its just ridiculous. Bringing up Edwards record for God's sake? He was a good assistant coach and not a very good HC. But he played in the league a long time and had success both as a player and a coach. he obviously knows a heck a lot about the NFL. You can disagree...that's fine. But to tell fans (none of whom every won a single game in the NFL as a HC or assistant, including this writer) that his record as a HC disqualifies him from commenting on current players is rather ......."Cultish".
    You wouldn't even know who he was if it weren't the fumble. Nuff said. He was a terrible coaches who set teams back. It's like having Trent filfer show me how to be a qb.

the way some of these board members react when someone doesnt have 100% glowing accolades for Eli is nuts...I like Herm.....I really dont care what he thinks of Eli.....
    Well personally, the sitting at the kids table comment was very ignorant. It has nothing to do with the elite whatever nonsense. If he doesn't think he's elite or even good, that's his opinion and he has every right to it. The kids table comment was completely uneccessary. That's not even analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    You wouldn't even know who he was if it weren't the fumble. Nuff said. He was a terrible coaches who set teams back. It's like having Trent filfer show me how to be a qb.
    what does that have to do with his ablity to be a sports talk guy???