Closed Thread
Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 590
  1. #431
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Could you be a little more creative in your retorts.
    If you are going to insult me, at least be funny.
    VDC, I am not insulting you, just stating a fact. Please stop your nonsense.

  2. #432
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Can you say what he did so bad in that game? Was it his best game? No. Where there many other factors that played into them getting beat badly at home? Absolutely. His 260 yards passing and 60 yards rushing where NOT the reason they lost. Why is that so hard to understand? He did play well in a loss.
    Funny how when Eli Manning throws five TDs at the end of the year against Philadelphia, folks hard about how that inflates his numbers to mask a sub par season but when Aaron Rodgers throws for 260 yards and runs for 60 in a blow out loss where it is easy to pad stats, it is his defense that lost the game and it was not his fault at all.

  3. #433
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,314
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Funny how when Eli Manning throws five TDs at the end of the year against Philadelphia, folks hard about how that inflates his numbers to mask a sub par season but when Aaron Rodgers throws for 260 yards and runs for 60 in a blow out loss where it is easy to pad stats, it is his defense that lost the game and it was not his fault at all.
    5 TD's against a team with one collective foot on the bus home. That Philly performance was a disgrace.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  4. #434
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    5 TD's against a team with one collective foot on the bus home. That Philly performance was a disgrace.
    Not debating whether it was or wasn't, just using an example.

  5. #435
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,314
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Not debating whether it was or wasn't, just using an example.
    And a poor one.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  6. #436
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    And a poor one.
    No VDC, it wasn't a poor one but it is obvious that you will continue with your nonsense.

  7. #437
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,314
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    No VDC, it wasn't a poor one but it is obvious that you will continue with your nonsense.
    My "nonsense" gives you some purpose in life. Therefore its all worth it to me.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  8. #438
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    My "nonsense" gives you some purpose in life. Therefore its all worth it to me.
    lol.......My purpose in life is a fine one but you have nothing to do with it.

  9. #439
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,314
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    lol.......My purpose in life is a fine one but you have nothing to do with it.
    Its OK....I get it. (wink).
    Consider yourself hugged.
    If you need me...I'll be here.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  10. #440
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,416
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Funny how when Eli Manning throws five TDs at the end of the year against Philadelphia, folks hard about how that inflates his numbers to mask a sub par season but when Aaron Rodgers throws for 260 yards and runs for 60 in a blow out loss where it is easy to pad stats, it is his defense that lost the game and it was not his fault at all.
    Two completely different situations. Honestly this is the first time hearing that Eli was padding his stats in that game. No, he catches heat for his season because he was not that good this year. Rodgers does no take the blame for hat game because he did not have that bad a game. His defense was horrible and the defense he faced was incredible that night.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts