Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Its OK....I get it. (wink).
    Consider yourself hugged.
    If you need me...I'll be here.
    Same here MS, same here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Two completely different situations. Honestly this is the first time hearing that Eli was padding his stats in that game. No, he catches heat for his season because he was not that good this year. Rodgers does no take the blame for hat game because he did not have that bad a game. His defense was horrible and the defense he faced was incredible that night.
    I don't anyone accused either one of them for padding their stats but folks have claimed that the 5 TDs made his numbers respectable for the season when it shouldn't be looked at that way.

Aaron Rodgers didn't play well against us in that playoffs game. His numbers may have been ok but he didn't have a good game.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    I don't anyone accused either one of them for padding their stats but folks have claimed that the 5 TDs made his numbers respectable for the season when it shouldn't be looked at that way.

Aaron Rodgers didn't play well against us in that playoffs game. His numbers may have been ok but he didn't have a good game.
    Packers had like 7 dropped passes in that game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    I tried everything rudy. I tried quotes from players themselves, ive tried showing videos of what other nfl players has said, ive tried game footage. I even break things down line for line. ive done everything and there is always an excuse.

What do you do if you want to prove something nowadays?
    You still haven't answered the question on who you consider the more successful post season QB, Eli or Aaron?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    You mean they didn't drop the passes because of such incredible hits and pressure from our "lights out" defense?

Funny how drops by receivers are used in defense of Aaron Rodgers but not to be used in defense of Eli Manning.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    You mean they didn't drop the passes because of such incredible hits and pressure from our "lights out" defense?

Funny how drops by receivers are used in defense of Aaron Rodgers but not to be used in defense of Eli Manning.
    Why are you guys arguing who's a better post season QB again?

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    This. Rodgers did miss a couple of targets, but he wasn't getting help from his guys either. Did he fumble ball or play horrible defense?

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    This. Rodgers did miss a couple of targets, but he wasn't getting help from his guys either. Did he fumble ball or play horrible defense?
    Yes, he did indeed fumble.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Yes, he did indeed fumble.
    at the most inopportune time (for them)...rodgers had an avg game, and thus, for that situation, avg is poor...and spare me about defense this n defense that...eli completed big throw after big throw despite getting leveled, what, 20x vs SF the very next game vs the top D in the league? u either get it done or do not, rodgers didnt get it done no matter what stats are used, eli did, again, no matter what stats are used...its why we have winners and losers and dont just play the year out to see who accumalates what stats

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    at the most inopportune time (for them)...rodgers had an avg game, and thus, for that situation, avg is poor...and spare me about defense this n defense that...eli completed big throw after big throw despite getting leveled, what, 20x vs SF the very next game vs the top D in the league? u either get it done or do not, rodgers didnt get it done no matter what stats are used, eli did, again, no matter what stats are used...its why we have winners and losers and dont just play the year out to see who accumalates what stats
    It's funny how people conveniently forget things while in their butt kissing of Rodgers.