Closed Thread
Page 46 of 59 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 590
  1. #451
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    It's funny how people conveniently forget things while in their butt kissing of Rodgers.
    All this is true if you're playing tennis or golf. Or some other individual sport.
    Football is a somewhat different animal.

    Speaking of "conveniently forgetting" things.
    Get well soon 80.

  2. #452
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Yes, he did indeed fumble.
    Did forget about the sack fumble. Still, he was far from the reason why they lost that game. It happens all the time. A QB plays well and the rest of the team doesn't. That was what happened that game. It wasn't his best game of the year but hardly a disaster as some make it seem to be.

  3. #453
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    All this is true if you're playing tennis or golf. Or some other individual sport.Football is a somewhat different animal.Speaking of "conveniently forgetting" things.
    This. The argument that any QB beat another QB is impossible. They don't play at the same time and they don't play against the same players.

  4. #454
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,130
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    Why are you guys arguing who's a better post season QB again?
    Because MS didn't like it that I stated that Eli Manning was a better post season QB than Aaron Rodgers, so he started his usual nonsense.

  5. #455
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Because MS didn't like it that I stated that Eli Manning was a better post season QB than Aaron Rodgers, so he started his usual nonsense.
    Not at all. But when you say that you would take Eli in the playoffs without even thinking, thats a tad different.
    Get well soon 80.

  6. #456
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Not at all. But when you say that you would take Eli in the playoffs without even thinking, thats a tad different.
    Not much of a debate in taking Eli over Aaron in post season. You just had to interject as usual because you didn't want to feel left out. That's okay because you really don't need to start your nonsense to get attention, we all love you anyway.

  7. #457
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    All this is true if you're playing tennis or golf. Or some other individual sport.
    Football is a somewhat different animal.

    Speaking of "conveniently forgetting" things.
    Not sure what this has to do with Rodgers fumble, but okay......

  8. #458
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Not sure what this has to do with Rodgers fumble, but okay......
    Nothing at all.
    Get well soon 80.

  9. #459
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    This. Rodgers did miss a couple of targets, but he wasn't getting help from his guys either. Did he fumble ball or play horrible defense?
    He actually did fumble.

  10. #460
    All-Pro gmen46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Posts
    6,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    The reason why that is, is because they play "well" while losing. In other words, they look good while losing, so it's okay. As long as you look good doing it.
    So true.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts