Closed Thread
Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Herms plays to win the game.
    Sure didn't coach to win the game.
    ...the tortillas are dry...

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Well personally, the sitting at the kids table comment was very ignorant. It has nothing to do with the elite whatever nonsense. If he doesn't think he's elite or even good, that's his opinion and he has every right to it. The kids table comment was completely uneccessary. That's not even analysis.
    Herm is very very animated when he speaks. He says stuff that is pretty wacky at times.He doesnt hink he is a sgood as Brady, Brees, and Peyton...
    well...I agree......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    what does that have to do with his ablity to be a sports talk guy???
    So your telling me that you don't actually need sports credentials to get on ESPN? I guess I'll go sign up. Maybe my dog would like to sign up.

Veteran
    Herm is very very animated when he speaks. He says stuff that is pretty wacky at times.He doesnt hink he is a sgood as Brady, Brees, and Peyton...well...I agree......
    He did not say that. He said that a 2 time an champion is a child compared to the men( men who mostly all have 1 ring). Colorful my foot. He can take his colorful and shove it.

Herm is very very animated when he speaks. He says stuff that is pretty wacky at times.He doesnt hink he is a sgood as Brady, Brees, and Peyton...well...I agree......
    And that's totally fine if he thinks that, but calling him a child is idiotic.

and, well, childish....
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

he is calling them ALL kids......not just Eli...the kids tables is all of the QBs he mentioned
    He is saying Eli is in the conversation but not among the best of the best....
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Joe Flacco put up Joe Montana like numbers this post season just gone. He's never missed the Playoffs in 5 years as a starter.Is he better than Brady, Rodgers, Brees etc? Is he elite? Herm has a point. Eli wi'll always be a hero of mine but using the eye test he's kind of Flaccoish. Capable of getting hot and outplaying anybody but very inconsistent.

Eli Top 4? I'm not even sure he's a top 10 QB at the moment.

It's one guy's opinion, no matter how blind and misguided he makes himself look while voicing it

In other words, it's no big deal

Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    He did not say that. He said that a 2 time an champion is a child compared to the men( men who mostly all have 1 ring). Colorful my foot. He can take his colorful and shove it.
    you are wrong...thats not what he said.....when did he call them men and Eli a child...