Closed Thread
Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    The story here is not what Herm edwards says about Eli or anybody. No one really cares what he thinks. (except obviously several posters on this thread)
    Its also not whether or not Eli is elite. All that is blather.

The real story is the vitriol that is being spewed because one talking head had the audacity not to jump on the Eli train. I prredicted that there would be ugliness here, but even I didn't think the nonsense would be as ugly as it has been in the past few hours.

The only "childishness" isn't Herm Edwards. Its some of my fellow posters who are acting like spoiled children. You all might as well be holding your breath and stomping your feet.

I just don't get you folks.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    The story here is not what Herm edwards says about Eli or anybody. No one really cares what he thinks. (except obviously several posters on this thread)
    Its also not whether or not Eli is elite. All that is blather.

The real story is the vitriol that is being spewed because one talking head had the audacity not to jump on the Eli train. I prredicted that there would be ugliness here, but even I didn't think the nonsense would be as ugly as it has been in the past few hours.

The only "childishness" isn't Herm Edwards. Its some of my fellow posters who are acting like spoiled children. You all might as well be holding your breath and stomping your feet.

I just don't get you folks.
    lol, earlier today I said that Teddy Bruschi must have been drinking brewskies when he called Eli the best QB in the NFL. Later I called Edwards pretty much an abomination as a head coach. Do I have all my bases covered?
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    lol, earlier today I said that Teddy Bruschi must have been drinking brewskies when he called Eli the best QB in the NFL. Later I called Edwards pretty much an abomination as a head coach. Do I have all my bases covered?
    However many games that Herm Edwards played in the NFL is that many more games than any poster here has.
    However many games Herm Edwards won as a HC is that many more games any poster here has won.

He was an unsuccessful HC therefore he has less credibility than dopes typing on their computer. The logic is beautiful.
    Get well soon 80.

He's right about one thing. You can't have 8 QBs who are "elite" "the top gusn" or whatever the hell you want to name it. Everything is relative to one another.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    He's right about one thing. You can't have 8 QBs who are "elite" "the top gusn" or whatever the hell you want to name it. Everything is relative to one another.
    What?........A poster is actually talking about what he said on the merit and not just attacking the guy saying it?

What's wrong with you? You must spew hate or get off the Giants MB!!
    Get well soon 80.

we're not allowed opinions of the guy? he's the only person allowed to voice his opinions on a subject? the guys in the media, he's fair game to be liked/disliked loved or hated...no ones killin the guy bc of his opinion on eli from the posts i bothered to read, people are tho gettin on him bc he flat is a pomopous annoying know it all

the fact you find it funny enough to try and be satirical or condescending due to peoples sharing of their opinions on the guy is childish no?

how dare anyone present their opinion of a guy presenting his opinion on something that represents all of us, a giants player...i mean c'mon. i thought its been widely accepted for some time edwards is best ignored....

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    i thought its been widely accepted for some time edwards is best ignored....
    So ignore him.

touche

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    So ignore him.
    No...You must attack him and call him every name in the book. You MUST NOT argue on the merits of his comments and leave it at that.
    You must destroy anyone who takes a position different that yours. especially when they involve our QB.
    You must point out that even though he has spent his entire adult life in the NFL, posters on a MB are in better position and have more credibility because he lost a lot of games as a HC.
    Get well soon 80.