Thread: check out this mock..

check out this mock..

http://draftinsiders.webs.com/2013-mock-draft

I like the football card theme..

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    http://draftinsiders.webs.com/2013-mock-draft

I like the football card theme..
    Nice picks. i see all teams in the first round are patient and dont decide to draft QB until the 2nd round. I think that limits our upside for the first round. i still believe there will be Qbs taken in the first round and we can have our Defensive STUD (DT, DE) or Offensive Tackle (Fisher only or maybe possible L. Johnson which i dont feel is such a great value at the 19th overall pick with the presence of defensive talent) available for us in the first round.

Quote Originally Posted by evojutsu View Post
    Nice picks. i see all teams in the first round are patient and dont decide to draft QB until the 2nd round. I think that limits our upside for the first round. i still believe there will be Qbs taken in the first round and we can have our Defensive STUD (DT, DE) or Offensive Tackle (Fisher only or maybe possible L. Johnson which i dont feel is such a great value at the 19th overall pick with the presence of defensive talent) available for us in the first round.
    we have to draft a good LB prospect,,,the more I see arthur brown the more I like him over ogeltree,,,although either would be nice.

Would of loved it if they would of had us snag Tank Carradine in RD3.. Ogletree, Long, and Carradine make for a nice 3some first 3rd's... Not bad though, with Ogletree, Long, and Will Davis either...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Would of loved it if they would of had us snag Tank Carradine in RD3.. Ogletree, Long, and Carradine make for a nice 3some first 3rd's... Not bad though, with Ogletree, Long, and Will Davis either...
    nyc, you think Long is a 2nd rd prospect?
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

I don't see an interior O lineman going in the top 10. Warmack, as good as he is, is a reach at 6th overall. Teams would be better off trading back a few spots if they wanted him that bad.

Also, I don't care how bad this pool of Qb's is speculated to be, There WILL be at least one QB selected in the top half of the draft this year.

-QB's have been the 1st overall pick for the last 4 years straight.
    -The last time a QB wasn't selected in the top half of the 1st round was 13 years ago, 2000 NFL draft.
    -The last time a 1st round didn't include a QB selection was 17 years ago. 1996 NFL draft.

Cool looking draft though...
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    Could be a tiny bit of a reach, but OT is a major area of need. If we roll with Ogletree in the 1st round an OT in the 2nd becomes a requirement practically...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    we have to draft a good LB prospect,,,the more I see arthur brown the more I like him over ogeltree,,,although either would be nice.
    If Ogletree is a stud, we take him. But i think arthur brown or minter are 2nd round talents unless they blow up the combine. I still believe a stud DT is urgent- just like we use to have cofield or fred robbins. 2nd rd- u also got khaseem greene.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    Don't know a ton about em really.. Obviously hes got the bloodlines and measurables and has room to add weight it looks like and get stronger.... In this OT class, which isn't exactly that great(hence Lane Johnson's stock rising almost a rd in a few wk span), teams might take a shot on him in the 2nd.. Even though I am not 100pct familiar with em, i still woulden't mind taking a shot on em, because are need for a OT and his upside..

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Could be a tiny bit of a reach, but OT is a major area of need. If we roll with Ogletree in the 1st round an OT in the 2nd becomes a requirement practically...
    Not really.. This OT class isn't seperated by much, and its tough to say if guys going from rds 2-5 really are that greatly seperated talent wise, meaning u could probably wait till 3 or 4 and get a solid OT that is just as good as 2nd, early 3rd guys..

Talking about guys like Xavier Nixon , Ricky Wagner, David Quessenberry(G/T), Brennan Williams, Chris Faulk , and Terron Armstead... I like some of those guys as much as some of the 2nd/early 3rd guys... That being said, i have no issue going with a guy like Kyle Long or Oday Aboushi in 2nd rd...

+ Reply to Thread