+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Stevie Brown Season Highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcaBbTpTL_k

dang, after watching this, and the timely turnovers he generated, he's got to be a priority as well...

He's a restricted free agent. Can just tender him.

Some of those reads he made to get those picks are something we haven't had on this team in a long time. Hope we can keep all this new talent for a long while.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Some of those reads he made to get those picks are something we haven't had on this team in a long time. Hope we can keep all this new talent for a long while.
    I hope he can do it again because prior to last year he hadn't done anything in the league. let's not jump the gun prematurely, let's see what he does in this system next season before offering him a nice contract.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    I hope he can do it again because prior to last year he hadn't done anything in the league. let's not jump the gun prematurely, let's see what he does in this system next season before offering him a nice contract.
    They don't need to this year.

Finally, a highlight video without stupid music.
    Uh..go Giants?

I seriously love how he can read and jump a route like normal people breathe... now if only he could cover deep, he'd be the best safety in the league... he relies on getting underneath the pass too much, and that's his only real downfall.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I seriously love how he can read and jump a route like normal people breathe... now if only he could cover deep, he'd be the best safety in the league... he relies on getting underneath the pass too much, and that's his only real downfall.
    We dont really need him to play deep with KP back there. Having both those guys as our safety tandem and Brown's turnover ability makes the duo one of the best in the league.

We dont really need him to play deep with KP back there. Having both those guys as our safety tandem and Brown's turnover ability makes the duo one of the best in the league.
    one issue: KPs a FA with Rolle making Rockefeller money

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    He also never had many snaps on defense...