+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NY Giants' News: Osi Umenyiora, Andre Brown, More

Banned
    Osi is delusional, he has no chance of breaking the sack record and is a liability in run defense. Osi will be humbled once he sees what kind of offers teams throw his way. Its too bad, Osi was once a great player for us and now in the twilight of his career he has become nothing more than a malcontent crybaby.

All-Pro
    It's also impossible because that one trick gets old fast and if he doesn't have a supporting cast he will do very little while getting run on over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by hadenough View Post
    That's why I was never too fond of Osi....I thought he was a good pass rusher...but never once did I ever hear him say he wanted to get better in the run game. If he thinks he is going to break any sack record...he better find the gimmick wide-9 somewhere.
    Well at least we know that Wilson will be able to run on Philly all day...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

The guy has no heart. No guts. And never showed he was a student of game n tried to improve. Became lazy and selfish.. srew him. !! Osi will go to another team and have 3 sack strip fumbles on a season splittn reps with a nobody

Quote Originally Posted by embeshAtYa View Post
    The guy has no heart. No guts. And never showed he was a student of game n tried to improve. Became lazy and selfish.. srew him. !! Osi will go to another team and have 3 sack strip fumbles on a season splittn reps with a nobody
    Were you saying this about Osi when he forced 10 fumbles in 2010?

What is it with spoiled fans ripping former players?

ehhhhhhh. thats what I have to say reguarding Osi is all. It is what it is. Spoiled fans.. Ok

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Yep, I read it this morning also. I knew it would be a matter of time before it popped up here. After all, it's Friday, the week is almost over and we hadn't had our weekly Osi thread.

I am a big Osi homer, but I do agree its time to move on. But this latest "tweet" is just silly.

It's not major news though, just a bunch of nonsense talk..
    He's letting teams know he's coming, he's a free agent. Why shouldn't he tout his talents, even if he's the only one who can see them.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie0075 View Post
    All teams need to do is run right at Osi cause he can't stop the run. His play against read option was pretty terrible.
    It was so bad that he needs a lot of help. Yet how can we get him that when he wants millions of money a year in the Teens a year.
    Last edited by Diamondring; 02-15-2013 at 05:39 PM.

Where is Winston Justice playing next year??

Osi is a player who always wants more money even after he signs a contract he still wants more and he's never satisfied, now having said that I would still welcome Osi back as a situational pass rusher if he will only stop asking for money.

+ Reply to Thread