+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Arthur Brown jr.

Arthur Brown jr.

The more and more I see this guy the more and more I hope we draft him. He seems to be a bit undersized but plays like a bat out of hell. He appears to do it all. I wonder if he isnt moved to OLB rather than MLB. I was very high on ogeltree,,still love him and the potential that he has,,,but brown is all tree could be right now. I think he could bulk up a bit without taking away from his game. I have seen him mocked to us in the 1st,,but do they take him if he is there at 19, do they have interest in other LB's, or do they see if he is there in the 2nd(I think he is gone by time we pick). are they even interested in taking a LB that early? I am tired of the projects and band aids and would love if we had one dependable guy in the middle.

http://www.bigblueview.com/2013-nfl-...ants-sb-nation

Watched his highlights, was not impressed. Link the video u saw of him that impressed you? Lavonte David showed alot more coming out last season.

I just want to come out of this draft with Ogletree, Arthur Brown or Greene

Don't forget about Shane Skov Stanford, though doesn't have sideline to sidelines speed or athleticism, the guy makes plays and can tackle. He's a good stout MLB. Kevin Minter or Kevin Rid**** i wouldn't be mad..But my first round guy is Xavier Rhodes, shutdown CB with Prince.

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    Watched his highlights, was not impressed. Link the video u saw of him that impressed you? Lavonte David showed alot more coming out last season.
    your entitled to your opinion but I respectfully disagree, he is the most NFL ready out of all this years LB prospects and fits into our defensive scheme nicely..

Don't forget about Shane Skov Stanford, though doesn't have sideline to sidelines speed or athleticism, the guy makes plays and can tackle. He's a good stout MLB. Kevin Minter or Kevin Rid**** i wouldn't be mad..But my first round guy is Xavier Rhodes, shutdown CB with Prince.
    I feel the same about rhodes, not very impressed,,lol,,to each his own...skov didnt go back to stanford?

last i heard him and zach ertz were coming out..from all i've seen of Rhodes, the guy has the athetlicism, the guy is like a monkey swatting balls away in the air lol, tight coverage...i like him over Banks.

last i heard him and zach ertz were coming out..from all i've seen of Rhodes, the guy has the athetlicism, the guy is like a monkey swatting balls away in the air lol, tight coverage...i like him over Banks.
    agreed about him over banks,,he is very strong in run defense(rhodes) but seems to be lacking in coverage.

+ Reply to Thread