+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Coradelle Patterson!

Coradelle Patterson!

Please watch his highlights first then comment..The guy is like nothing i've seen coming out of college football in the last decade. JPP wasn't a need when we drafted him but he wound up being huge. Cruz, Nicks or Hixon may be gone. Though we have bigger needs and holes to fill, Barden is FA as well i believe. This guy is a triple threat. Can even be a running back has moves like barry sanders and he's 6'3! Vid is below..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx6pG...eature=mh_lolz

the only problem is we really are set at WR until something happens with cruz or nicks,,,he is a talent though,,,,what round does he go in?

He's a great talent and is tops for me as far as wide-outs go this year. He's a legit, top notch game changer. The Giants just unfortunately don't need a WR this year. They have so many other holes they need to fill.

If they didn't, I'd be singing all his praises this offseason. Team like the Patriots, Dolphins, Texans or Rams could really use a guy like him.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    what round does he go in?
    1st round for sure.

very impressive.. Patterson is a blur, with crazy moves

Explosive player great athlete but not a very good WR. Not a good route runner, lapses of concentration,struggles against press coverage and has iffy hands. Looks great in highlight videos but down to down has holes in his game.Physical CB's shut him down all season long
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 02-15-2013 at 10:21 PM.

I think the Dolphins take him

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    I think the Dolphins take him
    It would be interesting, they went down that road with an athlete that wasnt a good WR with Ginn and got burned. He has better size and a higher ceiling then Ginn but the same type of thing. Tennessee had to invent the ball into his hands because he couldnt get open

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    It would be interesting, they went down that road with an athlete that wasnt a good WR with Ginn and got burned. He has better size and a higher ceiling then Ginn but the same type of thing. Tennessee had to invent the ball into his hands because he couldnt get open
    dont know a lot about him but from the little I have watched he seems to haul in the difficult passes but drops the easy ones. am I correct in my general analysis?

+ Reply to Thread