+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coradelle Patterson!

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    dont know a lot about him but from the little I have watched he seems to haul in the difficult passes but drops the easy ones. am I correct in my general analysis?
    Yep Concentration lapses Stephen Hill had the same problem . Patterson can catch with his hands though S Hill cant.Wish i could make videos showing WR's routes when they arent getting thrown 2 it looks like crap though

Best u seen in last decade??lol Have u just started watching football this yr?lol j/k..lol U obviously didn't get a chance to watch Julio Jones play, thats for sure...

NFL Network's Mike Mayock said his "jaw dropped" after studying Tennessee WR Cordarrelle Patterson on tape.
    "The one kid I'm really interested in seeing run (at the Combine) is the Patterson kid from Tennessee," said Mayock. "You heard me say earlier I haven't seen any really explosive difference makers (in this draft); This kid's only played one year of Division-I football. And I put the tape on, my jaw dropped. And he's big. ... He's 6-foot-3, 200-plus pounds, and he flies. And he makes people miss all over the field. All I know is his ceiling could be really exciting because he's so darn raw. And I can't wait to see him run."
    http://www.rotoworld.com/player/cfb/...elle-patterson

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Best u seen in last decade??lol Have u just started watching football this yr?lol j/k..lol U obviously didn't get a chance to watch Julio Jones play, thats for sure...
    (Clears throat) Calvin Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    larry fitzgerald, too

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    larry fitzgerald, too
    Obviously in terms of overall play Larry Fitz is up there at a hall of fame level, but in terms of "jaw dropping" athletiscm, I'm pretty sure Calvin johnson is the only person in the history of the world to measure 6'5" 240, run a 4.35 40 and have a verticle of 42.5inches....

Speaking of jaw dropping athletiscm, I would of loved to see what Lebron Jame's combine numbers would of been at 21 years old....Kind of random, but the guy is hands down the greatest athlete of this generation

Obviously in terms of overall play Larry Fitz is up there at a hall of fame level, but in terms of "jaw dropping" athletiscm, I'm pretty sure Calvin johnson is the only person in the history of the world to measure 6'5" 240, run a 4.35 40 and have a verticle of 42.5inches....

Speaking of jaw dropping athletiscm, I would of loved to see what Lebron Jame's combine numbers would of been at 21 years old....Kind of random, but the guy is hands down the greatest athlete of this generation
    Julio Jones is no joke either.. In terms of athletic ability, speed, and overall pass catching ability.. Shoot, Roddy White was a speed demon at his size with extreme athletic ability, hence going 1st rd from little ole UAB...

If he means in terms of an elusive play making WR, I can see where the OP is coming from. Patterson in that way kinda reminds me a bit of Peter Warrick. Warrick was one of the most exciting college players I ever saw.

For those here who've never seen Warrick play....watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1KfXUen5G4

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    If he means in terms of an elusive play making WR, I can see where the OP is coming from. Patterson in that way kinda reminds me a bit of Peter Warrick. Warrick was one of the most exciting college players I ever saw.

For those here who've never seen Warrick play....watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1KfXUen5G4
    Peter Warrick was one of my favorites too...Have you seen Tavon Austin? He's as elusive as pretty much anyone

Peter Warrick was one of my favorites too...Have you seen Tavon Austin? He's as elusive as pretty much anyone
    Oh yeah....I watched almost every WV game this year. Austin is a beast....so is Bailey. Can't wait to see these guys perform at the combine.

+ Reply to Thread