+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Madden 13 pisses me off

Bench Player
    Denton, Texas (30 mins away from cowgirls stadium)
    This game is garbage, if you play all pro or better, your WR can be alone wide open and drop the ball, corners will drop the ball (user) if you let CPU try half of the time won't attempt to play ball leading to a TD. I play with giants, lot of running, short passes and try using the curls 99% success rate no joke. Lol. I play gilbride style, but my style work halfback draw with a lot of WR/TE motion. Control ball be balance. I'm 47/53 pass/run.

I do like the game but the INT's are really bad, like CB's diving and catching balls thrown over their head as they run towards their own goal line or DT's catching it from like 3 yards away , think my record INT's in one game is like 9 or something haha (i'm not that bad honest and i do play on all madden)

BRING BACK CYBERBALL!!!

I just play online now, although my lag is horrible.

Banned
    I had '13 for about a week before I traded it in. Last time I will ever buy a Madden game, its just the same game regurgitated year after year with minor tweaks that really aren't worth mentioning.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    I had '13 for about a week before I traded it in. Last time I will ever buy a Madden game, its just the same game regurgitated year after year with minor tweaks that really aren't worth mentioning.
    I read some negatives about the game when it first was released last Aug/Sept.

So of course I was in no rush to purchase to it. My son gets games through gamefly, so we put it on the list. It finally came last Monday. We both took a crack at it. Needless to say, it was back in the mail Tuesday afternoon---LOL!!

Gamefly is a good thing, you don't like it, send it back. Its better than being out $50.00. Because you can trade a brand new game 2 days old back to gamestop etc., and you will not get that $50.00 back.

Since the traditional franchise mode was not there, I tried the be the coach option, since that is as close to franchise mode. My son tried playing as be the player mode.

I like the newer rosters year to year, but not much difference otherwise. I was quite disappointed in Madden 13. I will not be in any rush to buy the next Madden, until after I talk to some people or read up on it.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

I just hate gamefly because I think their monthly price is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    I like the newer rosters year to year, but not much difference otherwise. I was quite disappointed in Madden 13. I will not be in any rush to buy the next Madden, until after I talk to some people or read up on it.
    The series has stagnated big time. Since no-one else is able to make an NFL game, there's no need for Madden to improve.

I just have huge gripes with the lag in the online. Might be my internet though, but I've always heard they had problems with servers.

The thing I hate is the deep ball. The QB places it horribly. Instead of having to make an over-the-shoulder catch, the QB makes the WR have to turn around, and it is always swatted away.

+ Reply to Thread