+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Mayocks list is entirely based on who he has watched so far, his list always changes, usually very dramatically as we go along
    Its always exciting to see these lists coming out. Agreed that this is far from the final ranking from Mayock. I always find it much more interesting to see who shows up on all the lists, and how they are ranked on each.

Is Nassib (Syracuse) really the 4th best QB in the draft?
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

This will change after the combine.

Alec Ogletree or Ezekiel Ansah I would be very happy with

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    No way. That's just plain wrong.
    hope so.. would be a fan of Floyd at #19..

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    I would have no problem with Floyd at 19 if Richardson was gone especially. If both are gone, I sure hope Reese grabs one of the next tier of DTs in the 2nd or 3rd rd.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    I would have no problem with Floyd at 19 if Richardson was gone especially. If both are gone, I sure hope Reese grabs one of the next tier of DTs in the 2nd or 3rd rd.
    I just don't want Jenkins or Hankins in the 1st..

I just don't want Jenkins or Hankins in the 1st..
    correct me if Im wrong, but are they more of the big space eaters as opposed to a 3 tech? I have seen some posters here that like that kid from Bama, Jesse Williams, I believe?

Maybe they look at drafting Short or Sylvester Williams in the 2nd or 3rd rds should they miss out on Richardson or Floyd.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway Blue View Post
    Alec Ogletree or Ezekiel Ansah I would be very happy with
    Ogletree is my pick......so Reese won't pick him.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

If they were to chose a DT in the first my boy Johnthan Hankins is my pick . Make no mistake he is a beast. Very athletic for his size, played in Big Ten against huge O-Lines and by far hands down a better player than Shariff. I don"t know why Mayock has Floyd as his 1st and Johnathan at 5 th. I'm no expert but you don't have to be one to see how's the better prospect.