+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    There are three threads currently running on this topic, they need to be merged

Blackburn value comes primarily from his knowledge of the defense and his leadership abilities. We're not going to get that through the draft and we don't have the money to throw at any free agents, so expect to see Blackburn starting as MLB again this year.

Quote Originally Posted by KidA View Post
    Blackburn value comes primarily from his knowledge of the defense and his leadership abilities. We're not going to get that through the draft and we don't have the money to throw at any free agents, so expect to see Blackburn starting as MLB again this year.
    I disagree........I think Reese may finally go after a LB in the first round.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Except that the guy who seemed like the most likely candidate just added a DUI to his list of character concerns . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Except that the guy who seemed like the most likely candidate just added a DUI to his list of character concerns . . . .
    Olgletree? Link?
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by NorwoodBlue View Post
    There are three threads currently running on this topic, they need to be merged

Nevermind....I found it, ****!!!!
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2013/sto...r-arrested-dui

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    That seems possible at last for FO to draft a 1st round LB but I do see as another possibility for Reese to " squeeze " another year out of Chase and fortify the trenches thru the draft or go after " skill " players early.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    People make mistakes and I'm not sticking up for him, but come on. When we got Bradshaw, all I kept hearing it how he got arrested for breaking into someone's dorm and stealing their PS2. I know it's not the same thing, but like I said, people make mistakes. These guys are coming straight out of college, the Giants can fix these problems.

Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    People make mistakes and I'm not sticking up for him, but come on. When we got Bradshaw, all I kept hearing it how he got arrested for breaking into someone's dorm and stealing their PS2. I know it's not the same thing, but like I said, people make mistakes. These guys are coming straight out of college, the Giants can fix these problems.
    If anything the DUI is probably less of an infraction that breaking and entering and theft.