+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keyofgmen Mock 1

Keyofgmen Mock 1

What the hay...?
    1st 3 only for now. Too much a crap shoot after that. I think these 3 have a fairly good shot at being available. Long least likely of 3...just because of name. Always big on OL. I pleaded for Beatty a few years back. Beatty plus these 2 OL would likely cement a heck of a line for years to come. Eli and Wilson would be happy campers. Hunt could be one of those that other teams will look back and say "why did we pass this guy?"

Jonathan Cooper
    Margus Hunt
    Kyle Long

Quote Originally Posted by keyofgmen View Post
    What the hay...?
    1st 3 only for now. Too much a crap shoot after that. I think these 3 have a fairly good shot at being available. Long least likely of 3...just because of name. Always big on OL. I pleaded for Beatty a few years back. Beatty plus these 2 OL would likely cement a heck of a line for years to come. Eli and Wilson would be happy campers. Hunt could be one of those that other teams will look back and say "why did we pass this guy?"

Jonathan Cooper
    Margus Hunt
    Kyle Long
    this would be a huge dissapointment, much better players and value will be available when we pick.

not a fan.. sorry man

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    not a fan.. sorry man
    I figured I would get ripped LOL.
    Just thinkin a little different this AM, I guess. Picking the more obvious is just no fun.

Yeah Hunt played against pretty weak competition this season. Hes a physical monster but I think hes overvalued at 2. I would trade back for cooper. And Long is a late 3rd-early 5th for me

I figured I would get ripped LOL.
    Just thinkin a little different this AM, I guess. Picking the more obvious is just no fun.
    nobody is ripping you for trying, there will be better value available when we are slotted to pick, that's all.

What the hay...?

Jonathan Cooper
    Margus Hunt
    Kyle Long
    I respect your thinking with your 1st 3 picks. If we could not sign Boothe to a new contract, I would have no problem with Cooper. Like another poster mentioned, I think the Giants could trade back and pick up another 2nd or 3rd rd pick to grab Cooper in the 1st rd.

I would like to see a DT and/or CB drafted in one of the 1st 3 rds though, but hey who knows what happens when FA starts and who we can or cant sign/re-sign.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    nobody is ripping you for trying, there will be better value available when we are slotted to pick, that's all.
    JK about ripped part..I never take this place personally. Not really "trying " either..just muckin around. I just knew that my picks were a bit "out there"! But ya never know....

I like Kyle Long in the third, he is a project and has potential. Margus Hunt not so much, and Cooper I believe we can find
    better value at #19

Banned
    Cooper is a complete reach at 19. Hunt is a solid pick though.

+ Reply to Thread