+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The ultimate end zone dance = Victor Cruz, Henry Hynoski, David Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    LMAO Flip

GET WELL SOON

I don't know what this picture is supposed to mean. But I guess it means you don't like my post. I guess you like watching a football players doing choreographed end zone dances, like a bunch of cheerleaders. That's fine if you like it.

I hated it when Chad Johnson did it. I hated it when TO did it, and I hate it just as much when our own players do it.

I think its pathetic when your teamates have to stand and wait to congratulate you until your done with your "routine". I guess I'm old school though.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    I don't know what this picture is supposed to mean. But I guess it means you don't like my post. I guess you like watching a football players doing choreographed end zone dances, like a bunch of cheerleaders. That's fine if you like it.
    It was a joke... The grumpy cat is just what I imagined while reading your post.

I'm indifferent towards rehearsed celebrations.Iif a player choosers to perform one - fine. If he doesn't, that's fine, too.

The sport is all spectacle.

Best Harlem shake is Jon Stewart's:

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

I hated it when Chad Johnson did it. I hated it when TO did it, and I hate it just as much when our own players do it.

I think its pathetic when your teamates have to stand and wait to congratulate you until your done with your "routine". I guess I'm old school though.
    u need to lighten up a little bit, this is football it is supposed to be fun. It's a quick celebration dance, it's not like they are bringing in props like T.O with the cell phone, or Chad Johnson with the HOF jacket etc etc..

GET WELL SOON

Ha ha.... lmao that cat looks so annoyed

Quote Originally Posted by DownWitJPP View Post
    u need to lighten up a little bit, this is football it is supposed to be fun. It's a quick celebration dance, it's not like they are bringing in props like T.O with the cell phone, or Chad Johnson with the HOF jacket etc etc..
    I don't need TD celebrations to make football fun for me.. And just because they don't use props doesn't make what they do any more ok than what those primadonnas did.

I don't need TD celebrations to make football fun for me.. And just because they don't use props doesn't make what they do any more ok than what those primadonnas did.

You seriously think that there's little difference between Cruz and T.O.?

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    You seriously think that there's little difference between Cruz and T.O.?
    Wait a second, don't put words in my mouth. I am not saying that Cruz is remotley close to the person that T.O. is/was. I am just saying I hate when our guys do their planned touchdown routines just as much as I hated watching guys like TO and Chad Johnson do their routines. I am a big fan of everthing about Cruz, except the Salsa.

+ Reply to Thread