+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Derrick Rose.

Banned

Derrick Rose.

I know this isn't a Chicago board and I know we sit around and discuss the Giants all day which is all good but I'm gonna go off the record and admit that he is absolutely my favorite athlete right now. Dude is f'n forreal!

Banned

Re: Derrick Rose.

JPP is my dude too so I guess I need to rephrase this and say my favorite basketball player. I'm just a big fan of clutch performers and that game today and that last bucket by Rose was just plain silly.

Rose and the Bulls did it again. Down by 19 in the 4th... guess who won the game? C'mon Knick fans, show some love. Hahaha....

I admit it too. Derrick Rose is probably my favorite player in the NBA not on the Knicks. The guy just seems to get better every game....

So much potential....Although I like John Wall too.

[quote user="BurnerNYG"]I know this isn't a Chicago board and I know we sit around and discuss the Giants all day which is all good but I'm gonna go off the record and admit that he is absolutely my favorite athlete right now. Dude is f'n forreal![/quote]

rose could probably transition into the nfl and still do well.
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

[quote user="titwio"]I admit it too. Derrick Rose is probably my favorite player in the NBA not on the Knicks. The guy just seems to get better every game....

So much potential....Although I like John Wall too.[/quote]I love my team. Great time to be a Bulls fan.

[quote user="Marvelousmik"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]I know this isn't a Chicago board and I know we sit around and discuss the Giants all day which is all good but I'm gonna go off the record and admit that he is absolutely my favorite athlete right now. Dude is f'n forreal![/quote]

rose could probably transition into the nfl and still do well.
    [/quote]I want him to stay right where he is. The NBA needs players like D Rose.

[quote user="titwio"] ... Derrick Rose is probably my favorite player in the NBA not on the Knicks[/quote]

this

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

+ Reply to Thread