+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ogletree DUI

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I think this hurts em, and it certainly makes me think twice about em.. Simply becuase, he is resembling a bafoon.. I don't get why these morons(the ones with checkered histories all ready) don't just lock themselves into there homes untill after the draft.. It really makes me question the brightness of him..
    Get ready there will be at least 3 or 4 more that do the same thing or worse.Remember the 1 guy who was doing it with his sister. imagine how awkward it must of been for coaches to ask about that. Its worse for Ogletree because he already had some character concerns
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 02-17-2013 at 10:58 AM.

Bronx NYC ......... Justin Gilbert "bandwagoneer"
    ^ Tony Washington?

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Ogletree will have a lot of explaining to do to NFL teams. Was suspended twice while at Georgia. Has a theft charge,Failed drug test , and a DUI
    He is looking less and less like a guy that the Giants would take in the first round . . . .

I forgot about the theft charge while he was in college. But between that, the failed drug test and now a DUI, he sure better hope he lights it up at the combine and does good in the interview process.

I dont know how high or low he is on Reese's and the Giants draft board now. But like I said in another thread, he has the physical skills to be a very good to great player, but his character and off the field issues could make him look like another Kenny Britt type player.

It might be time for me to get on board the Arthur Brown or Kaseem Greene bandwagon---LOL!!
    "Why did it take us three years to figure out Jerel Jernigan can play?" John Mara

DUI vs hoax girlfriend ? That sounds more like a Jets soap opera. They love that.

I think that settles it. No Ogletree in the 1st but if he slides and available in the 2 nd then I think Reese pulls the trigger.

Veteran
    DT time

Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    DT time
    Yup or Lane Johnson, if he's there..
    (1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Troy Niklas, TE Notre Dame - (3)Jack Mewhort, OT Ohio State
    (4)Brandon Coleman, WR Rutgers - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Tyler Gaffney, RB Stanford
    (6)Prince Shembo, OLB Notre Dame

He has already a drinking problem and hasn't met Coughlin, Fewell and Killdrive yet ? LOL! that's not good. Ha !

Ezekiel Ansah in the first and Ogletree in the second would be perfect

+ Reply to Thread