+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ogletree DUI

Depends on how he interviews. I doubt he'll be picked first, but Giants drafted Marvin Austin in the second. He obviously was able to sway Giants from what was a dismissal from NC.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    Depends on how he interviews. I doubt he'll be picked first, but Giants drafted Marvin Austin in the second. He obviously was able to sway Giants from what was a dismissal from NC.
    Austin never had issues with the law, its different

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway Blue View Post
    I think Kenrick Ellis was charge with assault and battery during his college days
    yea, 3rd round pick. giants have taken guys who have issues in the 3rd. Manningham for example.

im kinda disappointed, this is who I wanted them to draft, I knew it was a long shot taking a LB in the first, now no way the Giants pick him up

Well there goes the guy I wanted, time to start looking elsewhere. This sucks ####

Point was there was a red flag that the Giants felt was outweighed by the talent. It wasn't even his dismissal from UNC, but rather reports of him finger pointing in his combine interviews. Even after drafting Prince, listening to Reese talk about first round CBs with no character concerns, you have to believe they took a long hard look at Jimmy Smith.

drive before you drink.. Alec

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Giants do not draft guys with red flags in the first or second round. That means Ogletree is either a 3rd or later type prospect for the giants, or he is not on their draft boards at all
    Where do you think Brown will get drafted? Like him better anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Where do you think Brown will get drafted? Like him better anyway.
    could be there when the Giants pick in the 2nd (or Greene).. combine will tell all, I'd be happy with either

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    drive before you drink.. Alec
    Maybe David Diehl can give him a few lessons... Haha

Seriously though maybe this will drop him to us in the second and we can pick up an OL in the first... Well if we even take a chance on this guy...