+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Your Thoughts on LB Jon Major

I saw more on Jon Major from another draft forum and checked out some of his videos. The kid is FAST and athletic. Some others here might have a bit more knowledge on him like Sportzfan or Jedi (I didn't watch too many Colorado games)....hopefully they might be able to give some interesting thoughts and info on him.

Jon Major - Colorado - 6'2 235

For those who haven't seen any of his footage....take a look at this and give your thoughts on him.

I couldnt find a wholw lot but from what I saw he looks like he has some good speed and can hit hard. Anyone know anything about him? I dont even know if I watched a Colorado game this year honestly

Feel free to hit the mute button for the most overused song ever used on youtube.

where is he projected to go?

and Jon Major >>> John Mayer

I'm not really sure. Haven't heard too much about him before reading about him on another site and checking out some of his vidz. I was hoping some of the draft guru's around here might know a little bit more.

I don't know anything about him sorry... However I will look into it

he's another project, pass. haven't we all had enough of the sintim's, dillard's and Jones'?

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    he's another project, pass. haven't we all had enough of the sintim's, dillard's and Jones'?
    None of the three guys you listed were projects. All three were supposed to be well developed and ready to start from day one. They were all just crappy players.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    None of the three guys you listed were projects. All three were supposed to be well developed and ready to start from day one. They were all just crappy players.
    according to who? none were highly thought of in the draft,,,I dont even think the giants thought any of these guys were day one starters, they haven't valued the LB position in years,,,these picks were nothing more than shots in the dark,,nothing these kids did, besides jones was impressive in college, and these guys the giants thought were starters as you say were in reality projects who are no longer with the team.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    according to who? none were highly thought of in the draft,,,I dont even think the giants thought any of these guys were day one starters, they haven't valued the LB position in years,,,these picks were nothing more than shots in the dark,,nothing these kids did, besides jones was impressive in college, and these guys the giants thought were starters as you say were in reality projects who are no longer with the team.
    Not true at all. Sintim was very highly thought of, he was just thought of as a 34 olb. He was a top 30 prospect by most scouts. That tends to happen when you amass 40 sacks in a college career.