+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    My Pre-Combine Mock

    1. Sheldon Richardson - DT - Missouri
    2. Dallas Thomas - OT - Tennessee
    3. Nico Johnson - ILB - Alabama
    4. Will Davis - CB - Utah State
    5. Kenjon Barner - RB - Oregon
    6. Shamarko Thomas - S - Syracuse
    7. Michael Williams - TE - Alabama

    What do you guys think?

  2. #2
    All-Pro G-Men Surg.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Down south In Cowturd country
    Posts
    10,450
    I like your 3rd and 7th pick.

  3. #3
    All-Pro tonyt830's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Greenbrier, TN
    Posts
    7,535
    Nice mock GiantPride13. I may be off some, but I think Dallas Thomas could be there for us in the 3rd rd. I like Davis in the 4th, Barner in the 5th and Williams in the 7th. I am a fan of a DT in the 1st or 2nd rd, Richardson could be our man. I would not mind Floyd either. I mocked Short to us in the 2nd rd and Arthurn Brown in the 1st. I like them both, but 19 might be early for Brown and 2nd rd might be late for Short.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    Nice mock GiantPride13. I may be off some, but I think Dallas Thomas could be there for us in the 3rd rd. I like Davis in the 4th, Barner in the 5th and Williams in the 7th. I am a fan of a DT in the 1st or 2nd rd, Richardson could be our man. I would not mind Floyd either. I mocked Short to us in the 2nd rd and Arthurn Brown in the 1st. I like them both, but 19 might be early for Brown and 2nd rd might be late for Short.
    Floyd and Richardson are the two DTs i like in the First but Floyd's Stock has been shooting up lately and I think he will be gone earlier than Richardson Brown is a good ILB but I really think 19 is just too high for him.

    Thanks!

  5. #5
    All-Pro Captain Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alexandria, Va
    Posts
    9,506
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    I like your 3rd and 7th pick.
    I am with you there, was reading up on Nico Johnson, however, he may not be there in the third round.

  6. #6
    Richardson pick is nice.. Dallas Thomas & Will Davis too.. Maybe do a little better than Nico in the 3rd..

    solid mock

  7. #7
    A TE, S and RB and no DE?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    A TE, S and RB and no DE?
    Value over need. Plus i love Ojomo and think he will step is at our #3 and really shine this year. and we have tracy and trattou for depth. look to FA for a decent vet

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantPride13 View Post
    Value over need. Plus i love Ojomo and think he will step is at our #3 and really shine this year. and we have tracy and trattou for depth. look to FA for a decent vet
    You realize of the positions mentioned, a DE is the most expensive right?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    You realize of the positions mentioned, a DE is the most expensive right?
    Thats why you dont sign a starter in FA. We have our starters Tuck and JPP. I believe that Ojomo is going to be a solid 3. Bring in a vet (cheap), not a star for big money, to add depth.

    What does DE being expensive have to do with anything?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts