2. Dallas Thomas - OT - Tennessee
    3. Nico Johnson - ILB - Alabama
    4. Will Davis - CB - Utah State
    5. Kenjon Barner - RB - Oregon
    6. Shamarko Thomas - S - Syracuse
    7. Michael Williams - TE - Alabama

What do you guys think?

I like your 3rd and 7th pick.

Nice mock GiantPride13. I may be off some, but I think Dallas Thomas could be there for us in the 3rd rd. I like Davis in the 4th, Barner in the 5th and Williams in the 7th. I am a fan of a DT in the 1st or 2nd rd, Richardson could be our man. I would not mind Floyd either. I mocked Short to us in the 2nd rd and Arthurn Brown in the 1st. I like them both, but 19 might be early for Brown and 2nd rd might be late for Short.
    "Why did it take us three years to figure out Jerel Jernigan can play?" John Mara

Richardson pick is nice.. Dallas Thomas & Will Davis too.. Maybe do a little better than Nico in the 3rd..

solid mock
    (1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Joel Bitonio, OL Nevada - (3)CJ Fiedorowicz, TE Iowa
    (4)Brandon Coleman, WR Rutgers - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Khairi Fortt, LB California
    (6)Tyler Gaffney, RB Stanford

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    Nice mock GiantPride13. I may be off some, but I think Dallas Thomas could be there for us in the 3rd rd. I like Davis in the 4th, Barner in the 5th and Williams in the 7th. I am a fan of a DT in the 1st or 2nd rd, Richardson could be our man. I would not mind Floyd either. I mocked Short to us in the 2nd rd and Arthurn Brown in the 1st. I like them both, but 19 might be early for Brown and 2nd rd might be late for Short.
    Floyd and Richardson are the two DTs i like in the First but Floyd's Stock has been shooting up lately and I think he will be gone earlier than Richardson Brown is a good ILB but I really think 19 is just too high for him.

Thanks!

A TE, S and RB and no DE?

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    A TE, S and RB and no DE?
    Value over need. Plus i love Ojomo and think he will step is at our #3 and really shine this year. and we have tracy and trattou for depth. look to FA for a decent vet

I dig it! Nico may end up being more of a 4th round guy, but I like his potential. Solid mock if you ask me!

Richardson is a pipe dream..
    (1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Joel Bitonio, OL Nevada - (3)CJ Fiedorowicz, TE Iowa
    (4)Brandon Coleman, WR Rutgers - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Khairi Fortt, LB California
    (6)Tyler Gaffney, RB Stanford

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    I like your 3rd and 7th pick.
    I am with you there, was reading up on Nico Johnson, however, he may not be there in the third round.

+ Reply to Thread