+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

a free agent that could thrive in fewells defense

a free agent that could bolster our defense AND special teams that no one has talked about us going after is leodis mckelvin. he was at his best in fewells defense and could probably take c webs starting cornerback position in a camp battle. also, he could greatly bolster our punt return unit and add veteran depth at corner if he can't beat out c web. he shouldn't command that much bread on the free agent market, and again he was comfortable with fewells scheme. what yall think?
    Clock makes a fool of history...

I did not know he was a FA this year. He is a solid CB, but I dont know what kind of payday he is aiming for. If I remember correctly, both he and Jarius Byrd at S, both flourished under Fewell in Buffalo.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

I'm pretty sure the ONLY person that couldn't beat Corey Toaster at this point is Tryon...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Who's the chick in ur profile picture?

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Who's the chick in ur profile picture?
    Looks like Snooki...lol

I think th eIncerdible Hulk is too old now..........Schwartzenneger too...........maybe **** Butkus could have starred in a blitz-less Fewell D
    Butkus would have blitzed anyway and ignored Fewell

Quote Originally Posted by Manstache View Post
    a free agent that could bolster our defense AND special teams that no one has talked about us going after is leodis mckelvin. he was at his best in fewells defense and could probably take c webs starting cornerback position in a camp battle. also, he could greatly bolster our punt return unit and add veteran depth at corner if he can't beat out c web. he shouldn't command that much bread on the free agent market, and again he was comfortable with fewells scheme. what yall think?
    I would welcome the signing. I think we need another corner on the roster that can actually play the position not just special teams (Tryon)

Corey comes back next year and silences the haters.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Looks like Snooki...lol
    naw, it aint snookie bruh. she aint that thick and curvy EVERYWHERE. lol. some chick sportin Giants gear on 1 of those thick chick websites. maam if your reading this, i need all dat......
    Clock makes a fool of history...

I like Antoine Cason. I love Sean Smith if he were to come under 5-6 mil a year, but I doubt it.