+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question When do you suspect the next cut or contract news will be?

Either some players are getting cut or agree to take less if they want to remain a Giant.

I'm getting antsy.....

Anyone want to guess?
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Good things come to those who wait!
    It will all happen in good time as we assemble our next roster.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    It will all happen in good time as we assemble our next roster.
    there is no room for simple logic on this board...stop confusing people
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Either some players are getting cut or agree to take less if they want to remain a Giant.

I'm getting antsy.....

Anyone want to guess?
    There is so much going on behind the scenes. Reese has all of the pieces of the puzzle and he's got to make them fit under the CAP. Who's coming, going, staying at a reduced salary, tendering, tagging, draft prospects, free agents, releases, TUMS, etc.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    There is so much going on behind the scenes. Reese has all of the pieces of the puzzle and he's got to make them fit under the CAP. Who's coming, going, staying at a reduced salary, tendering, tagging, draft prospects, free agents, releases, TUMS, etc.
    It is actually more enjoyable to see it play out slowly then reflect on how much happened in such a short period of time to improve the team. Some anxiety and tough choices for sure but that is how the game is played.............at this time of year.
    No one remembers who came in second.

It is actually more enjoyable to see it play out slowly then reflect on how much happened in such a short period of time to improve the team. Some anxiety and tough choices for sure but that is how the game is played.............at this time of year.
    You can clearly see how some moves are so very dependent on other moves. It could turn out that Cruz's situation, if tendered, will be the easiest short term decision. We're expecting to see more releases and Reese is perhaps wondering who is going to drop out in FA before making more releases or asking for pay cuts. As we get closer to March, it's going to get bonkers in here lol
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    You can clearly see how some moves are so very dependent on other moves. It could turn out that Cruz's situation, if tendered, will be the easiest short term decision. We're expecting to see more releases and Reese is perhaps wondering who is going to drop out in FA before making more releases or asking for pay cuts. As we get closer to March, it's going to get bonkers in here lol
    as opposed to a normal day?
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Veteran
    +1

I'm getting restless, something better happen soon lol

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    as opposed to a normal day?
    Good point

gotta be diehl or webster....