+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    There is so much going on behind the scenes. Reese has all of the pieces of the puzzle and he's got to make them fit under the CAP. Who's coming, going, staying at a reduced salary, tendering, tagging, draft prospects, free agents, releases, TUMS, etc.
    Agreed, and I would rather see it play out slowly... it shows that they are making measured moves, considering all the potential implications and making sure they have a "plan B" if things don't work out the way they expected.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Can't imagine that a couple of signings won't happen in March, Reese will want to have options at all positions so he can walk into the draft and select the best players in each round.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    Can't imagine that a couple of signings won't happen in March, Reese will want to have options at all positions so he can walk into the draft and select the best players in each round.
    Free agents may want to wait to see who knocks on their doors. Reese can't release some players before he knows who will be here and who is available in FA that may fit and how much they want to play here. It could easily be that the next two moves are Cruz (tendered) and Beatty (tagged).
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1