+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 60

Thread: Terrell Thomas Thinks Giants' Coach Tom Coughlin Has "One More" Season Left

  1. #41
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    100,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    I think TC goes the route of Tom Landry ... tossed out kicking and screaming.
    You know that isn't going to happen. This is not Dallas
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1








    # 80

  2. #42
    All-Pro G-Men Surg.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Down south In Cowturd country
    Posts
    10,617
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    You know that isn't going to happen. This is not Dallas

    http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post...etirement-talk

  3. #43
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    100,600
    I wouldn't go far enough to say Coughlin decides the when unilaterally, but I cannot see John Mara or Jerry Reese kicking his *** out the door, ever.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1








    # 80

  4. #44
    All-Pro G-Men Surg.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Down south In Cowturd country
    Posts
    10,617
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I wouldn't go far enough to say Coughlin decides the when unilaterally, but I cannot see John Mara or Jerry Reese kicking his *** out the door, ever.
    Agree and very proud of how things are run around here.

  5. #45
    Starter blueribbon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    long island
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Spags hasn't had a good track record since leaving here, it's pretty unlikely John Mara would give him the keys to the car until he proves he can drive.
    It's hard to learn how to drive when there's no gas in the tank. He had little talent with the Rams and the Saints switched him to a 3-4 defense. Not that the Saints had a good defense to begin with. He just reminds me of the way Belechek was when he went to the Browns. History does repeat itself. I feel if given a chance with a good GM and a team with some talent that he could excel just like he did when he was with the Giants.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankAE View Post
    Once TC does go, players will be on notice. Because the new HC won't have any loyalty ties
    But what if Gilbride becomes the HC

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    But what if Gilbride becomes the HC
    I just felt a cold shiver down my neck.

  8. #48
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,196
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    Even Belechek had a rough outing his first time with the Browns.
    You're comparing Belicheck's record with the Browns to Spags record with the Rams?

    Spags was an all-time bad head coach. Now he can't even get a job as a DC.

    No thank you.

  9. #49
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    100,600
    Quote Originally Posted by blueribbon View Post
    It's hard to learn how to drive when there's no gas in the tank. He had little talent with the Rams and the Saints switched him to a 3-4 defense. Not that the Saints had a good defense to begin with. He just reminds me of the way Belechek was when he went to the Browns. History does repeat itself. I feel if given a chance with a good GM and a team with some talent that he could excel just like he did when he was with the Giants.
    You could be right, but who is going to be first take the chance? Has any team picked him up yet?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1








    # 80

  10. #50
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    100,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    But what if Gilbride becomes the HC
    Stranger things can happen
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1








    # 80

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts