+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Marcus Lattimore?

I'm a big fan of Lattimore in the 3RD but I've mocked up to the 4-5th in my mocks. I wouldn't be upset if we picked him up in the 3rd as if Lattimore did flop, it would be no different from JRs previous 3rd round picks. Chad Jones, Ramses Barden, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by teaneck View Post
    I'm a big fan of Lattimore in the 3RD but I've mocked up to the 4-5th in my mocks. I wouldn't be upset if we picked him up in the 3rd as if Lattimore did flop, it would be no different from JRs previous 3rd round picks. Chad Jones, Ramses Barden, etc.
    I definitely say if he makes it to us in the 3rd I hope we pull the trigger. If it works out then I think it could be exactly why we need

Quote Originally Posted by Jppallday View Post
    I definitely say if he makes it to us in the 3rd I hope we pull the trigger. If it works out then I think it could be exactly why we need
    He would be a good back to just sit and let rehab for the rest of the year. I'm all for this plan so long as our first two picks address OL/LB

we have 2 good backs in brown and wilson, he would be a luxury, not a need.

Quote Originally Posted by teaneck View Post
    Idk if id be comfortable with him in the 3rd,although he could pay off big time, theres also alot of quality players left in the 3rd considering we dont have some off the wall project pick....Id like the 4th better,our later round drafting has been suspect,so wouldnt be much to lose....But i dont think he'll make that far..

no we have way too many needs... the third round is strictly 4 ol/cb/dl

I don't think we will draft Lattimore, but I believe he will be a great player. Daniel Jeremiah already said, that out of one interview with Marcus, he saw the intensity and passion for the game. Marcus will overcome the injury, and mark his name, because he will be a great player for years to come.

Risky with all the Injuries and with the run of guys with ACL issues we have had over past 3years i dont know if they want to take on another guy with a HUGE risk to get hurt... He looked dominating though when he was healthly for SC... Risky yes, but he could turn out to be like has been said the STEAL of the Draft. It comes down to who wants to take the chance and use a Draft Choice on him in hopes he is over his problems and can have a productive career in the NFL
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Bottom line is someone is going to take that Gamble on him... I hope its us in the 3rd round if he is there. Worth the risk. As was said its high reward vs just having someone like Barden that doesnt pan out... plus we have an extra pick this year any ways

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Anymore thoughts on this kid now that a month has passed?

4-New York Giants!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread