+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adrien Robinson

Adrien Robinson

I seriously forgot he existed, but do any of you think he can contribute this year?

Maybe the signing of Bennett might be not as bad as we think. I obviously want Bennett back (along with his brother), but I also think that Robinson can have a higher contribution for the team; now that he has already learned the playbook.

If he makes a contribution next year I'd imagine we'd hear a lot of good things about him in camp. Hopefully that's the case.

Yeah, most definitely.

All-Pro
    No reason to count him out. They drafted him as a raw talent. Really should not surprise anyone that he didn't p,ay much especially since Bennett played so well. Think there was something written about how he also got a late start with the team because he was finishing up school and that set him back a bit.

I wouldn't be surprised with our cap problems if they don't resign Bennett. Especially, if they really think that highly of Robinson.
    Do not feed the trolls.

We'll see. Honestly I think whatever the coaching staff feels about Robinson's development will directly impact Bennett's presence on the team next year. If you see Bennett re-signed at market value, you can pretty much guarantee that Robinson will not be seen for another season...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    We'll see. Honestly I think whatever the coaching staff feels about Robinson's development will directly impact Bennett's presence on the team next year. If you see Bennett re-signed at market value, you can pretty much guarantee that Robinson will not be seen for another season...
    I would love to have Robinson pan out AND get Bennett back. Hopefully the Giants lock Bennett up quick before he hits the market and his price increases. I understand Beaty is the highest priority but Bennett needs to be locked up ASAP.

We still really need the black unicorn. To go with two tight ends and be fine but I doubt Robinson is ready to be the feature guy.
    "Release the Kraken!"

- Dan Dierdorf, Giants vs Dolphins, 10/30/2011

Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    I would love to have Robinson pan out AND get Bennett back. Hopefully the Giants lock Bennett up quick before he hits the market and his price increases. I understand Beaty is the highest priority but Bennett needs to be locked up ASAP.
    nbout ot going to happen. There was a huge thread about this subject a day or two ago. JR is just not going to fork out tons of money for Bennett or anyone else and that includes Cruz and Nicks. Bennett whats to stay but lets be Realistic. He is looking for a HUGE PAYDAY now that he has shown the NFL he is not just the guy behind Whitten. And that he can actually produce. He will go with his brother or somewhere else that will pay him the BIG MONEY>
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

with that said its time for Robinson to GROW UP FAST..... There is always the Serviceable Pascoe.... And who knows if Beckum even makes the team after his ACL Injury last season. JR make pick up someone for VET MIN along the way for insurance but with the way the Giants use the TE position he will not under any circumstances resign Bennett unless he takes a lot less the market value. So you can pretty be assured youve seen the last of MB.... The only time you will see him in a Giants uniform in the future is on YOUTUBE...
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***