+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Paul "nightmare" Kruger

Instead of going after a DE in the 1st or 2nd round why don't we just sign this dude. I had heard on espn radio the ravens may not be able to resign hi....
    “Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don’t do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”(Vince Lombardi)

2014 draft wishlist..
    1. Charles Sims

Kruger will probably be more expensive to sign than Osi. The same reason the Ravens can't sign him applies to the Giants.

The giants have no money to sign a guy like this. They are already very possibly going to have ah ard time locking in NIcks AND Cruz.

They may have to make another big name (high price) cut

Why can't people understand that we don't have enough money? We're cutting people to sign Nicks, Cruz and a few others. We released people not to pick up free agents, but secure other players that are proven.

I'll take his brother Joe in the 5th or 6th.. much cheaper option

Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    Why can't people understand that we don't have enough money? We're cutting people to sign Nicks, Cruz and a few others. We released people not to pick up free agents, but secure other players that are proven.
    I think ppl just read on NFL network or ESPN that X, Y and Z is being released or that X Y Z team will have trouble keeping said player and IMMEDIATELY they think the Giants will sign them....

No matter who they are, what position they play, how much they may cost, or the type of player they are....

i've learned to ignore these posts...

Too much $$$$$.

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

No cap room.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    Kruger will probably be more expensive to sign than Osi. The same reason the Ravens can't sign him applies to the Giants.
    It really amuses me to see how many people want us to sign guys that their original teams cannot afford as if somehow we could.

He's probably going to the Browns.