+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: my pre combine pre free agency mock draft

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    agreed if we draft him we have a great rt... i think he would start immediately
    If we draft him, he's going to be our left tackle, because Beatty won't be here...

FUTURE NFL STAR

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    If we draft him, he's going to be our left tackle, because Beatty won't be here...
    dont say that KNOCK ON WOOD. we must resign Beatty.
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    dont say that KNOCK ON WOOD. we must resign Beatty.
    With what cap space? We barely have enough to cover this year's draft/rookies. Cutting Webster gets us about 7 million, which we can use to tender Cruz and both Browns, but leaves us without a true outside CB aside from Prince. Cutting Diehl gives us about 4 million, but still not enough to re-sign a guy like Beatty...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    With what cap space? We barely have enough to cover this year's draft/rookies. Cutting Webster gets us about 7 million, which we can use to tender Cruz and both Browns, but leaves us without a true outside CB aside from Prince. Cutting Diehl gives us about 4 million, but still not enough to re-sign a guy like Beatty...
    we can franchise him. we also can cut and restructure players. they should cut webster and diehl. resturtures should be snee rolle and tuck
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    is a RT at #19 a reach..? a guy who is not great at pass protection..
    this would be a rerrible 1st pick, a LB such as alec ogeltree or te'o could be there at 19, that would be BPA. but jerry as always will pass on a LB regardless of past history of the player.

doubtful fluker get tabbed in the 1st. the giants dont go OL very often that early in the draft, the pick will be defense.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    this would be a rerrible 1st pick, a LB such as alec ogeltree or te'o could be there at 19, that would be BPA. but jerry as always will pass on a LB regardless of past history of the player.
    teriible? maybe a reach at 19 however huge upside that being said when i did this mock i had teo already drafted
    FUTURE NFL STAR

I'm interested to see why you have Eifert and or Sam Montgomery falling to us in the mid 2nd round. I have them as late first rounders. I believe Green Bay drafts behind us, and they definitely need a TE like Sam Eifert. Seattle or even the 49ers could easily pick up a guy like Sam Montgomery if he is avaliable to either team.

+ Reply to Thread