+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: my pre combine pre free agency mock draft

In other words, post a full 1st round mock.

Quote Originally Posted by teaneck View Post
    I'm interested to see why you have Eifert and or Sam Montgomery falling to us in the mid 2nd round. I have them as late first rounders. I believe Green Bay drafts behind us, and they definitely need a TE like Sam Eifert. Seattle or even the 49ers could easily pick up a guy like Sam Montgomery if he is avaliable to either team.
    gb has finley and grabtree so they dont need eifert niners dont need montgomery there dl is best in football maybe seattle but i see them going after other things other than dl
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Quote Originally Posted by teaneck View Post
    I'm interested to see why you have Eifert and or Sam Montgomery falling to us in the mid 2nd round. I have them as late first rounders. I believe Green Bay drafts behind us, and they definitely need a TE like Sam Eifert. Seattle or even the 49ers could easily pick up a guy like Sam Montgomery if he is avaliable to either team.
    I think Montgomery possibly could. I'm not all that high on the guy and have a feeling he could drop a good bit as we get closer to the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    If we draft him, he's going to be our left tackle, because Beatty won't be here...
    I don't think he can play LT. So maybe he won't be our guy.

Indeed, don't like Fluker in the first, and I don't believe he has value to go at #19. Better players will fall to us.The Eifert pick is tricky, we don't need a TE this much, there are more needs that we need to address before we pick a TE. - like the Sam Montgomery pikc though.That is incredably low for Motta from Notre Dame. He is currently ranked as the 5th best safety in this class, he is a third round pick.All the other picks are good Ryan has great value, same with AJ Klein.

if JR goes O-line in the 1st, I think it will be Fluker or Cooper.. I'd rather Fluker

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel_1 View Post
    Indeed, don't like Fluker in the first, and I don't believe he has value to go at #19. Better players will fall to us.The Eifert pick is tricky, we don't need a TE this much, there are more needs that we need to address before we pick a TE. - like the Sam Montgomery pikc though.That is incredably low for Motta from Notre Dame. He is currently ranked as the 5th best safety in this class, he is a third round pick.All the other picks are good Ryan has great value, same with AJ Klein.
    every mock i see him late 5th rd to 6th rd on motta
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    if JR goes O-line in the 1st, I think it will be Fluker or Cooper.. I'd rather Fluker
    agreed i dont see how people can be pissed about picking fluker. he is a beast and everyone agrees we need line help. no need to have great wr's if eli isnt protected hate to sound cliche but it all starts in the trenches
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    agreed i dont see how people can be pissed about picking fluker. he is a beast and everyone agrees we need line help. no need to have great wr's if eli isnt protected hate to sound cliche but it all starts in the trenches
    I'm not pissed about picking Fluker at all... but he's a RT and because there's no way in hell we'd be able to re-sign Beatty given the fact that JR absolutely refuses to cut Diehl, Tuck, or Toaster, we're going to need a LT...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Problem is Fluker struggles badly in pass protection. You guys are just going to complain when speed rushers get past his edge on a consistent basis and then ask for a RT next year lol. We need someone who is lighter on their feet and has a better chance to mirror edge rushers for a Gilbride system than Fluker. He would make more sense for a run heavy team like the Vikings who rely on Adrian Peterson and little else.

+ Reply to Thread