+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 NFL SCOUTING COMBINE THREAD...

Hey waht about Gavin Escobar?! He seemed really solid catching the ball for me. I didn't watch the whole combine, but what do you guys think?

he's a giants type pick, good value in a later round, probably could use some refining.

Very impressed with Ogletree's 6ft 3in 242lb frame.. I remember people saying he was to lean to play middle LB, but he prooved that wrong, and on top of that, hes got the HT, Speed, sideline to sideline range, instincts..etc Hes my guy, if he wasen't such a idiot, but man i'd have a hard time saying no to this kid.. I can't wait to see em RUN, and his Vert..

Also, Sio Moore coming in at over 240lbs is impressive to me.. He has pass rush capabilites, and i wonder if he could play SLB in our 4/3 look? I know most think WLB, but the way he can get behind the line, and make plays in pass game, and at over 240lbs, and us having J-Will at WLB, maybe Sio Moore could step over to SLB? A J-Will, Ogletree, Moore Starting LB core would be insane!

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel_1 View Post
    Hey waht about Gavin Escobar?! He seemed really solid catching the ball for me. I didn't watch the whole combine, but what do you guys think?
    Everyone knows how much i like this TE crop this yr and Escobar is up there in that crop, and because he ran slowley in the 40, some teams will drop him, so maybe he gets into our range with good value in a rd or something? I'm stuck on vance mcdonald, but guys like Fauria, Sims, Escobar, Kasa, and Kelce are guys i like as well..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Very impressed with Ogletree's 6ft 3in 242lb frame..
    He isnt 6'3. He is exactly 6'2.

Veteran
    Do defensive backs get measured up tomorrow? They're the only ones that haven't done so

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    He isnt 6'3. He is exactly 6'2.
    Ok, my bad.. I'll rephrase.. I am very impressed with Ogletrees 6ft 2in 242lb frame.. Its actually even better, because even more stocky then 6ft 3 242, and when ur talking about a athletic freak who can leap outta the building, it makes up for the 1inch anyways..

Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    Do defensive backs get measured up tomorrow? They're the only ones that haven't done so
    Last every yr.

Yeah I'm can't wait for DL and DBs. DB's are the best every year I think, I'm stoked to see hoe fast Banks, Rhodes, and Amerson runs. For DL I can't wait for ANSAH!!!!

Anyone else want to see Armstead line up a few times as a Jumbo TE and receive some passes now? That would be fun to watch.

+ Reply to Thread