+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 518
  1. #91
    None of these TE's are first round material...Eifert and Ertz just look like over sized WR's, don't have the elite speed of Vernon davis, Coby Fleener, Finley nor the size of Gronk, Graham, lewis ect

  2. #92
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    37,481
    Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    None of these TE's are first round material...Eifert and Ertz just look like over sized WR's, don't have the elite speed of Vernon davis, Coby Fleener, Finley nor the size of Gronk, Graham, lewis ect
    Eh? Eifert and Ertz measured in an inch shorter and 10 pounds lighter than Gronk/Graham.

    Finley ran a 4.88 at the combine and a 4.66 at his proday.

    And Gronk/Graham/Fleener/Finley all werent 1st round picks either.

  3. #93
    Veteran ELI_HOF_NYG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    allentown,pa
    Posts
    1,701
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Eh? Eifert and Ertz measured in an inch shorter and 10 pounds lighter than Gronk/Graham.

    Finley ran a 4.88 at the combine and a 4.66 at his proday.

    And Gronk/Graham/Fleener/Finley all werent 1st round picks either.
    very true,,who do you like that isnt the trendy pick at TE?

  4. #94
    How are the single official listed 40s listed? Is it the best of the two official timings, or is it a median of the two?

  5. #95
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    just messing with u...I like cooper,but have a very hard time believing JR would go guard in the 1st....
    He won't. Or a RT for that matter.

  6. #96
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    37,481
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    How are the single official listed 40s listed? Is it the best of the two official timings, or is it a median of the two?
    The best of the two. But there is no such thing as an "official" time. Teams all use their own hand timings.
    Last edited by slipknottin; 02-23-2013 at 03:40 PM.

  7. #97
    I heard arthur brown came in as 6'0 flat and 244. Could that work at MLB?

  8. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by quan the don View Post
    I heard arthur brown came in as 6'0 flat and 244. Could that work at MLB?
    To add to that lets say he runs a 4.5, would that be worthy of a 1sr round pick ? just asking...

  9. #99
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    37,481
    Quote Originally Posted by quan the don View Post
    I heard arthur brown came in as 6'0 flat and 244. Could that work at MLB?
    Same size as Bowman

  10. #100
    Veteran ELI_HOF_NYG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    allentown,pa
    Posts
    1,701
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Same size as Bowman
    arthur brown has grown on me a lot. I would be thrilled if we could get him. I like his game and his nickname is pretty cool,,the judge.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts