+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Good to see pope coaching up the TEs, I'm sure he's seen some late gems to keep an eye on.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Last every yr.
    Yeah I know, just anxious to see their measurables as they're the only group that isn't up yet

I predicted that Brandon Jenkins would come in well under his listed size, and he did. He is no longer going to be considered for a 43 DE. At 6'2 250, he will be a 34 OLB.

2nd shortest arms outta all dlineman for Floyd.. So now u can add that to his unproductive resume.. I'm just not impressed with em, and i think a teams gonna make a big mistake taking him in rd 1.. I never bought the top 10 hype to begin with.. Not that i think he can't be solid, but not first rd solid..

Now Devn Taylor on the other hand impressed me.. Long arms, to go with that 6ft 7in 266lb frame.. Weighing 266 at 6ft 7is more wirey then bulky which should help him learn how to bend more consistently , and we all ready seen what he was capable of doing against good comp recently in teh sr bowl as he dominated.. I think hes gonna be a steal for someone..

Great measurement for Poyer 5'11 7/8 almost 6' tall 191 pounds

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Great measurement for Poyer 5'11 7/8 almost 6' tall 191 pounds
    U know how much i love this kid, as i think hes the 2nd best cb in this draft... Hes athletic, instinctive, and is a "football player" if u will.. Hes the type of guy thats gonna be successful at whatever he does sports wise.. Hes just that kinda skilled athlete

I'm very eager to see Darius Slay, Jamar Taylor, Leon McFadden, Jordan Poyer, Logan Ryan, Desmond Trufant, Micah Hyde, Xavier Rhodes today... People be sleeping on Slay because of Banks, but Slay is very talented good sized, athletic CB in his own right, with ball skills...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    2nd shortest arms outta all dlineman for Floyd.. So now u can add that to his unproductive resume.. I'm just not impressed with em, and i think a teams gonna make a big mistake taking him in rd 1.. I never bought the top 10 hype to begin with.. Not that i think he can't be solid, but not first rd solid..

Now Devn Taylor on the other hand impressed me.. Long arms, to go with that 6ft 7in 266lb frame.. Weighing 266 at 6ft 7is more wirey then bulky which should help him learn how to bend more consistently , and we all ready seen what he was capable of doing against good comp recently in teh sr bowl as he dominated.. I think hes gonna be a steal for someone..
    The short Arms is bothersome you would like them to be at 33". Shorts arm length is fantastic for a DT. Really wish he worked out here. He is 20 pounds lighter want to see how that translated in speed and burst.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    The short Arms is bothersome you would like them to be at 33". Shorts arm length is fantastic for a DT. Really wish he worked out here. He is 20 pounds lighter want to see how that translated in speed and burst.
    Ya, I can't wait for Purdues Proday to see em workout.. Short is way better player then Shariff Floyd, and i don't think its even close...

6ft 1in 211lbs for the most instinctive S in this class, which is Baccari Rambo.. Also, i'm very intrested to see TJ McDonald run with that beuatiful 6ft 3in 219lb frame.. Wow!