+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    <----- Can't wait to see what Jesse Williams benches.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSabbath View Post
    <----- Can't wait to see what Jesse Williams benches.
    I'm not sure it will be all that much.

Being able to bench 600 once is a lot different than benching 225 35+ times.

Not saying he couldn't potentially set the record, just not sure reps of 225 will define him

Fluker checked in at 339 lbs....16 lbs lighter than the Senior Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    I'm not sure it will be all that much.

Being able to bench 600 once is a lot different than benching 225 35+ times.

Not saying he couldn't potentially set the record, just not sure reps of 225 will define him
    If he can put up 600, he better be able to go crazy on 225....Im no where near 600 & im 20-24 on 225....

Veteran
    Upset that Michael Williams did not get an invite to the combine.They say he is too slow, I doubt that he has high 4.6 speed but mid 4.7 is where i put him; we will see come Bama's proday, but excited to see what Lutzenkirchen can show, with the spotlight on him due to the surgery and the amount of time he has been out. Will he seperate himself from the H-back role and show that he can be a true TE, is what I am most interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    If he can put up 600, he better be able to go crazy on 225....Im no where near 600 & im 20-24 on 225....
    Im sure he can do quite a bit. But Im not sure a max rep of 1 is a similar show of strength as repeated reps. Muscle stamina vs. one exertion.

But yea, reports out of Bama are he is a legend in the weightroom and can bench 600

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    Upset that Michael Williams did not get an invite to the combine.They say he is too slow, I doubt that he has high 4.6 speed but mid 4.7 is where i put him; we will see come Bama's proday, but excited to see what Lutzenkirchen can show, with the spotlight on him due to the surgery and the amount of time he has been out. Will he seperate himself from the H-back role and show that he can be a true TE, is what I am most interested in.
    Ya, i was surprised as well.. Also Dennis Johnson RB Ark, and Kenny Tate both didn't make it, and both needed the combine...

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    For real? Dang brother, i can't lift for cr-ap..lol Thats pretty impressive putting up 225 20-24 times my friend...

I was saying how impressive Gavin Escobar's measurments were to me, and obviously his stock is up because of them. Can't wait to see how he does in the drill's.. Very productive player with measurables like that, and people got a 236lb 6ft 2in TE mocked ahead of em pretty much everywhere u look.. I'd never take a guy like Jordan Reed over Gavin Escobar...

Gavin Escobar, TE, San Diego State
    Gavin Escobar had one of the more impressive measurements at Thursday's weigh-in. He checked in at 6-6, 254 pounds with 33 5/8-inch arms and 9 3/4-inch hands. There's a good chance he'll be chosen toward the end of Round 2. I have him slotted in the third round of my most recent 2013 NFL Mock Draft, but I may have to move him up a bit.

Speaking of Jordan Reed.. I wasen't the only one who thought 236 was alittle bit of a joke for a TE.. Stock down on him in most places... I agree he could be labeled a H-Back going forward...

Jordan Reed, TE, Florida
    Jordan Reed checked in as the second-lightest tight end at the Combine, being bigger than only San Jose State's Ryan Otten. Reed measured in at 6-2 1/2, 236 pounds. His hand size was nice (10 inches) but his short frame could have him labeled as an H-back.