+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by keyofgmen View Post
    STOP IT COOPER! 35 reps and 5.1 40...How ya gonna drop to 19 with these #s??
    doubt the giants take him anyway, the giants go D in the 1st round almost always and there are too many defensive prospects which will appeal to the giants in the 1st. LB/CB/DL

Mayock is impressed with Earl Watford G James Madison.. He was one of my biggest sleepers in the east/west game... He definetly reminds me of a GIANTS Guard, as does JC Tretter, who screams NYG draft pick, with his versatility, athletic ability(Former TE) , and ability to block on 2nd level and move his feet...

Solid 4.94 offical for Kyle Long

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Alex Okafor is vastly underrated and he looks the part at 6ft 5in 264lbs.. This is a kid who really should be in discussion for our 1st rd pick more often...
    I hope we get olgetree. Don't care about the his college misfortunes, I want JR to finally make a splash at LB.

Veteran
    Wow.. Sam Montgomery only came in at 6'3

Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    Wow.. Sam Montgomery only came in at 6'3
    I like Okafor because hes already strong against the run, and explosive, and his frame suggests he could add weight and still maintain his ability...

Earl Watford, TJ Johnson, and JC Tretter are some sleeper type interior lineman i woulden't mind grabbing in mid to late rds...

Mines well start one of these like we do basically every yr..

I see good old Jonathan Cooper is only 6ft 2 1/2inch tall.. Good thing hes a guard, and even then, its alittle short...
    6'2 & a half, lol, would you be more at ease if he was a whole inch taller at 6'3.5?

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    6'2 & a half, lol, would you be more at ease if he was a whole inch taller at 6'3.5?
    To be honest, i didn't even think about it hard enough to wonder what i wished he stood HT wise.. lol Just simply making a observation... The thing i find funniest is everyone had em as a finesse guy who would be best fit in zone blocking scheme and now all of a sudden, after a couple drills, hes one of the stronger lineman who can pretty much fit any scheme and excel, and most likely be a top 20pick..lol I liked em for awhile, because of his abilty to move, and blast open holes for Giovanni Bernard, so i never thought he was strickly a zone blocking scheme guy...

By teh way, the sight i looked at had em at 6ft 2in, not 6ft 2in and a half as u mentioned.. Not that a inch would determine my taking a player of any positon anyhow, but just clarifying...

To be honest, i didn't even think about it hard enough to wonder what i wished he stood HT wise.. lol Just simply making a observation... The thing i find funniest is everyone had em as a finesse guy who would be best fit in zone blocking scheme and now all of a sudden, after a couple drills, hes one of the stronger lineman who can pretty much fit any scheme and excel, and most likely be a top 20pick..lol I liked em for awhile, because of his abilty to move, and blast open holes for Giovanni Bernard, so i never thought he was strickly a zone blocking scheme guy...

By teh way, the sight i looked at had em at 6ft 2in, not 6ft 2in and a half as u mentioned.. Not that a inch would determine my taking a player of any positon anyhow, but just clarifying...
    just messing with u...I like cooper,but have a very hard time believing JR would go guard in the 1st....