+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast
    Bench Player
    Give me Shamarko, slay, n honey badger!

The irony that Thomas runs with his head down in games and face planted in the 40...

All-Pro
    i missed todays action. Howd the CBs and S's do on the VJump?? and the long jump? Saw a guy yesterday jump almost 42inches on the V and another one jump almost 12feet... maybe it was the same guy lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    i missed todays action. Howd the CBs and S's do on the VJump?? and the long jump? Saw a guy yesterday jump almost 42inches on the V and another one jump almost 12feet... maybe it was the same guy lol
    I missed practically all the action today but saw a lof of kids ( eight more or less ) jumped 40 " plus . That's freaking incredible !

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by S.I 2 VA GMEN View Post
    Give me Shamarko, slay, n honey badger!
    i just don't know about a kid that makes a mistake and was suspended by LSU for several games two yrs ago and then gets a second chance and turns around and does something worse to get himself banned for the whole season last year. What is going to happen when this kid gets a bunch of money in his pocket and gets around the wrong people. Don't think the giants want that type of risk
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    i just don't know about a kid that makes a mistake and was suspended by LSU for several games two yrs ago and then gets a second chance and turns around and does something worse to get himself banned for the whole season last year. What is going to happen when this kid gets a bunch of money in his pocket and gets around the wrong people. Don't think the giants want that type of risk
    the more important question if mathieu is being considered is has he surrounded himself with the right people moving forward?

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    the more important question if mathieu is being considered is has he surrounded himself with the right people moving forward?
    I dont agree. The blame is on him. If it was just 1 mistake then yes, I can forgive it and maybe accept that it was surrounding himself with bad people. But he has failed multiple drug tests, been to rehab and left, and then been busted again. The most recent bust was October. In fact, he is 1 bust away from significant jail time. I was not surprised he did well this weekend, I expected it. He has always been a star on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I dont agree. The blame is on him. If it was just 1 mistake then yes, I can forgive it and maybe accept that it was surrounding himself with bad people. But he has failed multiple drug tests, been to rehab and left, and then been busted again. The most recent bust was October. In fact, he is 1 bust away from significant jail time. I was not surprised he did well this weekend, I expected it. He has always been a star on the field.
    you missed the point, of course the blame is on him, but has he removed all negative elements from his life including old acquaintances. what steps has he taken to ensure his future success?

I see a couple guys i love Darius Slay and Jamar Taylor killed it? I only got to read about it.. So, they looked good according to there numbers? Also, i like Xavier Rhodes and Desmond Trufant who both did well.. I think TJ McDonald made some money this week as well...

What'd u guys think of Khalid Wooten of Nevada? Hes a sleeper i really like..good sized productive corner with solid speed.. I was always surprised he was in the 7th rd range..