+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

attending a giants game

i have never been to Giant stadium but want to go this upcoming season. How much should i expect to pay for good seats for 6 ppl. My wife is extremely cold blooded..she wants a suite but i know that i can't afford that. Any info helps..Im coming from Ohio
    NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS!!! 8X WORLD CHAMPS!

i dont know exactly what your looking for but theres a lot of good information here:

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/index.html

Well you probably realize that all games are sold out so you will be purchasing on the secondary market.. You probably won't find tix for less than $150 per seat. Forget about it if you are trying for a division game, especially Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Well you probably realize that all games are sold out so you will be purchasing on the secondary market.. You probably won't find tix for less than $150 per seat. Forget about it if you are trying for a division game, especially Dallas.
    This is what infuriates me, there is literally no chance to get the tickets before they sell out, then you're forced into buying them at almost twice face value on Stubhub...that's why I couldn't go last year.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    This is what infuriates me, there is literally no chance to get the tickets before they sell out, then you're forced into buying them at almost twice face value on Stubhub...that's why I couldn't go last year.
    That's because all the seats in the stadium are owned by individuals with season tickets...

I know that's the case most of the time, but Every seat?

Yes.... That's what the PSL sales were for. Every seat is "owned" by the PSL holder who is required to purchase season tickets.

So there is no way to buy a ticket directly from the giants.

The Giants have PSL's for every seat and they are pretty much sold out. They do sell a handful of seats but those are very limited and hard to get. I picked up 2nd row endzone seats back in 2010 from them when I needed 2 extra seats for some friends, and those went out to PSL holder's first.

Pay attention to the Giants website. I bought cowboys/giants tickets for opening night through ticketmaster at face value... And for the cowboys game and falcons playoff game the year before.

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    when are they sold out? when do they first sell tickets? sorry but I've never been to a game either.