+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: attending a giants game

attending a giants game

i have never been to Giant stadium but want to go this upcoming season. How much should i expect to pay for good seats for 6 ppl. My wife is extremely cold blooded..she wants a suite but i know that i can't afford that. Any info helps..Im coming from Ohio
    NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS!!! 8X WORLD CHAMPS!

i dont know exactly what your looking for but theres a lot of good information here:

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/index.html

Well you probably realize that all games are sold out so you will be purchasing on the secondary market.. You probably won't find tix for less than $150 per seat. Forget about it if you are trying for a division game, especially Dallas.

If you go in September or October the weather is great for watching the game. The Giant's side of the field gives you the most sun. Good seats are a relative term depending on who's asking. I have endzone seats in the lower level and mezzanine levels, which I love. Some people like the sidelines. If you stay away from the clubs the tickets should be in the range of $175 to $250 each on the second hand market. You might have trouble getting 6 seats together. 4 and 2 might be your better option. Upper Bowl seats should be less but you are way up there. Enjoy! If you are driving you'll in a parking pass.

Prices depend completely on the opponents.

Go see them play a team like the browns and tickets are probably a 1/4 or 1/3 of what they are against the cowboys.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Well you probably realize that all games are sold out so you will be purchasing on the secondary market.. You probably won't find tix for less than $150 per seat. Forget about it if you are trying for a division game, especially Dallas.
    This is what infuriates me, there is literally no chance to get the tickets before they sell out, then you're forced into buying them at almost twice face value on Stubhub...that's why I couldn't go last year.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    This is what infuriates me, there is literally no chance to get the tickets before they sell out, then you're forced into buying them at almost twice face value on Stubhub...that's why I couldn't go last year.
    That's because all the seats in the stadium are owned by individuals with season tickets...

I know that's the case most of the time, but Every seat?

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    I know that's the case most of the time, but Every seat?
    Yes.... That's what the PSL sales were for. Every seat is "owned" by the PSL holder who is required to purchase season tickets.

So there is no way to buy a ticket directly from the giants.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Yes.... That's what the PSL sales were for. Every seat is "owned" by the PSL holder who is required to purchase season tickets.

So there is no way to buy a ticket directly from the giants.
    For real eh....well that's a bummer. I thought you could buy them straight up from ticketmaster as soon as they start selling but they would all sell out within a few hours.

+ Reply to Thread