+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    $1k min

Banned
    Finding tickets are easy and the closer you get to gameday the cheaper the seller might be willing to let em go for. Stubhub is my site of choice and I heard you can occasionally find scalpers. If you can't find seats together, try to get em close by and see if you can find somebody willing to trade seats with ya. Good luck and have fun... I can't wait to go back!

I paid almost $500 for a pair of tix to last season's opener against the Cowboys plus more for a parking pass that I couldn't use because the lot was full. The parking at the new stadium is ludicrous.

So wait... these licenses are meant to help with the upkeep of the stadium, right? Yet, with Metlife, seats are able to be sold twice (once for Giants, again for Jets)... No other building has this luxury, so why the need for every single Giants seat to be licensed out?
    Smells like robbery.

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    Finding tickets are easy and the closer you get to gameday the cheaper the seller might be willing to let em go for. Stubhub is my site of choice and I heard you can occasionally find scalpers. If you can't find seats together, try to get em close by and see if you can find somebody willing to trade seats with ya. Good luck and have fun... I can't wait to go back!
    I wish I lived near the stadium, this would be such a good strategy.

Unfortunately for me, I need to have tickets already purchased at least a week or 2 before I plan my trip down to NY. I might take a risk this year and wait until the Friday night that I travel down.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    I paid almost $500 for a pair of tix to last season's opener against the Cowboys plus more for a parking pass that I couldn't use because the lot was full. The parking at the new stadium is ludicrous.
    Next time go to one of the participating restaurants and get shuttled over or get there early.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    I wish I lived near the stadium, this would be such a good strategy.

Unfortunately for me, I need to have tickets already purchased at least a week or 2 before I plan my trip down to NY. I might take a risk this year and wait until the Friday night that I travel down.
    You can print your tickets. Wait until the last minute and you should be able to find some good seats for cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    You can print your tickets. Wait until the last minute and you should be able to find some good seats for cheap.
    I want to try that but I'm scared if I travel down to NY from Toronto (an 8 hour trip) only to find out that I can't get any tickets for the game....I think the people I'm going with would slaughter me. But I'll give it a shot lol, thanks for the advice.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    not if you get there earlier enoug

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    not if you get there earlier enough
    My buddies and I have no problem parking. We get 3 spots together set-up and tailgate for about 4 hours before heading in. We normally have 8 guys for the Giant Games. For the Jets we have about 30 people with about 10 vehicles and park together. You just need to get there early.