+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Snee Undergoes Hip Surgery

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    This o-line needs long term help and fast
    Hopefully we start with this draft and FA
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

im sorry, but with all due respect, not really sure i get why waiting until after the pro bowl was such a priority?...just delays the rehab...

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue5611 View Post
    im sorry, but with all due respect, not really sure i get why waiting until after the pro bowl was such a priority?...just delays the rehab...
    He must have been advised that he still has plenty of time for rehab, otherwise Im sure he would not have waited.

His priorities are not dictated by us... he did what he did because he had good reason and more than likely good information from the team doctors stating that he could play the pro bowl and still get back in time barring any significant set backs. He's missed 6 starts in 9 years, I'm pretty sure he knows what hes doing..

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Another reason for prioritizing the OLine
    +1
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    His priorities are not dictated by us... he did what he did because he had good reason and more than likely good information from the team doctors stating that he could play the pro bowl and still get back in time barring any significant set backs. He's missed 6 starts in 9 years, I'm pretty sure he knows what hes doing..
    i understand.....im pretty much of the view that no one should play in the pro bowl...its a waste to me, & why risk injury for a meaningless event, whether youre due for hip surgery or not..

If Warmack from Alabama falls to 19, WE MUST take him.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Another reason for prioritizing the OLine
    I would just like to say that since mid season i have been saying that we need to have a mindset that we have to find 2 or 3 starter type OL in the off season. If not literally true our sence of urgency needs to reflect that much need. Unfortanatley you've had to listen to my harang.
    No one remembers who came in second.

i understand.....im pretty much of the view that no one should play in the pro bowl...its a waste to me, & why risk injury for a meaningless event, whether youre due for hip surgery or not..
    I think the pro bowl is useless too, at least with baseball winner gets home field advantage..

It could simply be he saw this as his last chance to participate in the Pro B owl
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

+ Reply to Thread