+ Reply to Thread

Could Greg Robinson drop to us in the 2nd round?

The LT from Auburn is a phenomenal run blocker and has most of the physical traits you look for an a top tier offensive lineman (not as light on his feet as other prospects though) but due to the system they run in Auburn, there will most likely be questions about his pass blocking on the outside at the NFL level. I personally think he would be fine at RT if we wanted to move Pugh inside but he looks like he has the makings of a Pro Bowl Guard. He's great with his pad level and it seems naturally easy for him to move defenders in the running game. Let's face it...there are always offensive linemen who are projected to be 1st round picks that slip back a little that shouldn't (Cordy Glenn anyone?) and this could be another case here.

Nah.. He's a 1st rounder

I guess we'll see in the National Championship and Combine, your right.. Player do slide

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Nah.. He's a 1st rounder

I guess we'll see in the National Championship and Combine, your right.. Player do slide
    I'm not sure what to make of his situation because as stated earlier, he has some fantastic physical tools. He might actually make more sense for us if we do pick OL in the 1st too since a few of the other names that are floating around (Lewan, Erving, Kouandijo) seem more suited to OT only. It'll be an interesting offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    I'm not sure what to make of his situation because as stated earlier, he has some fantastic physical tools. He might actually make more sense for us if we do pick OL in the 1st too since a few of the other names that are floating around (Lewan, Erving, Kouandijo) seem more suited to OT only. It'll be an interesting offseason.
    Yea.. Versatility is key