Closed Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    lol......not my vice of choice.
    Just asking my friend.
    ...Um.....you were saying something about not following me around........
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Just asking my friend.
    ...Um.....you were saying something about not following you around........
    You're awfully sensetive about my posts to you lately. This one wasn't even a poke AT you. I was quoting Ghostbusters to help you bring MORE humor to the fact that this board has issues.

Would you perfer me not responding at all to you?
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

You're awfully sensetive about my posts to you lately. This one wasn't even a poke AT you. I was quoting Ghostbusters to help you bring MORE humor to the fact that this board has issues.

I'd be devistated if you didn't. I wasn't complaining. Just having some fun.

Well expected or not Rosie, I just don't see how a player announcing his retirement is some kind of "distraction".
    Now if you want to say that they media created the "distraction"....well OK I guess. But that's on the media. And unless the players are emotional weaklings, I can't see how that could have an effect on the team.

And lets also not forget (for those in charge of revisionist history) that Tiki saved the season for us with his brilliant game against the Skins that got us in the playoffs. Many have suggested that if we didn't make the playoffs, TC would have been fired.

My problems with Tiki started with his comments after he was retired, by describing Eli as "comical" which is a blatant betrayal of his teammate's inner sanctum. That stuff always needs to stay in the club house.

As far as I'm concerned Tiki played his *** off on every play he was here. And was a great football player. Just turned out to be a jaggoff.
    I was only speaking for myself as a fan - not for any of the players. I guess maybe Eli felt Tiki lost his focus off the field, and I could easily believe that with all the interviews Tiki was doing week in and week out. And while I wouldn't say he dogged it that year, it was clear that his mind was somewhere else.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Banned
    Morehead loves all of God's creatures.
    And may I suggest you refrain from responding to my posts. You're kind of irritating. I say this with love so you can avoid future embarrassment.
    I was talking to my friend Rosie.
    I'll continue to respond to statements I disagree with. You don't like it? Not my problem.

You want a conversation to stay between you and your friend? Use private messages.

I say this with love so you can avoid future embarrassment.

I was quoting Ghostbusters to help you bring MORE humor to the fact that this board has issues.
    You said it. It's very tough to participate here. You read a few posts and then you have to move along.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Quote Originally Posted by 4thand1 View Post
    I'll continue to respond to statements I disagree with. You don't like it? Not my problem.

You want a conversation to stay between you and your friend? Use private messages.

I say this with love so you can avoid future embarrassment.
    So, how long have you been a stalker?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    So, how long have you been a stalker?
    Did you stop beating your wife yet?

Oh...Didn't know that was from Ghostbusters.

Veteran
    MY GOD....IT'S ANARCHY!!!! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!
    When I read the first few words I thought you were repeating words that character, John Bender, said in The Breakfast Club. lol