Closed Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Watching Kurt Warner a football life

I don't understand his sour feelings. I mean, he knew what he was geting into,when he signed here. What did he expect? His career had hit a valley. He needed the Giants more than they needed him. It was a quick opportunity to prove he cold still play. His time in AZ may never have happened without the chance that the Giants gave him.

Banned
    Kurt Warner was a great QB and had an awesome career. I will try and find the link when I get home but I think I did read somewhere where Eli claims that Kurt always approachable and always had positive advice for him when Eli took over.

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    I like Kurt Warner....not sure why people blast him for speaking his opinion.
    Because Thou shalt not be mean to Eli Manning.

It's in the bible somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Kurt Warner was a great QB and had an awesome career. I will try and find the link when I get home but I think I did read somewhere where Eli claims that Kurt always approachable and always had positive advice for him when Eli took over.
    I never had a problem with Kurt Warner the QB. Great Giant (Even if only for a short time), didn't raise hell when he got benched (he was a super bowl MVP after all, being benched for a guy that was only known then for being Peyton's derpy little brother). I for one bet that inside he had a "you go girl" feeling (okay "girl" is not the right term, but that's what I'm trying to convey) when Eli led that game-winning drive to shut down Brady, the same guy who had come out of nowhere to stop Warner 7 years prior.

It's Kurt Warner the media analyst I hate. Kinda how I feel about Amani Toomer or Phil Simms...
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 02-22-2013 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Rumor has it that Kurt's Warners wife is really Alice from the Brady Brunch.

Quote Originally Posted by blueribbon View Post
    Rumor has it that Kurt's Warners wife is really Alice from the Brady Brunch.

Attachment 482
    So, Kurt Warner is Sam the Butcher!!!

i will never understand the Hate for Tiki, and the infatuation with Eli

just saw he has a show coming soon called the moment on usa network where he and his wife give a person per show a chance at recapturing a dream that evaded them similar to his story (bag boy to SB MVP)...and i literally was thinkng how i SHOULD have more respect for the guy, but how i just cannot stand him...then he posed and USA networks commercial voiced over "Characters Welcome" and i threw up a lil in my mouth...just cant stand the guy, and that was pre any words he said bout eli

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I never had a problem with Kurt Warner the QB. Great Giant (Even if only for a short time), didn't raise hell when he got benched (he was a super bowl MVP after all, being benched for a guy that was only known then for being Peyton's derpy little brother). I for one bet that inside he had a "you go girl" feeling (okay "girl" is not the right term, but that's what I'm trying to convey) when Eli led that game-winning drive to shut down Brady, the same guy who had come out of nowhere to stop Warner 7 years prior.It's Kurt Warner the media analyst I hate. Kinda how I feel about Amani Toomer or Phil Simms...
    I actually like Kurt as an analyst too. I like he way he breaks his points down and describes them. I never had an issue when Kurt made his comments about being a 1st ballot HoFer or not.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    I actually like Kurt as an analyst too. I like he way he breaks his points down and describes them. I never had an issue when Kurt made his comments about being a 1st ballot HoFer or not.
    If it was "1st ballot" that Kurt was arguing as questionable, then I wouldn't mind so much. A lot of well deserving people don't get in on 1st ballot (like Strahan), but will eventually make it in. Kurt was saying that Eli wasn't HoF material at all based on what he's done so far. He DID give the stipulation that if Eli produced stats like he had up to that point, he could get in even without a 3rd ring. But honestly, what person who retired with 2 SBMVPs to his name isn't in the HoF?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Closed Thread